Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nivle

Dream Home-5 Bedrooms Ea At Kk(Tpe)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Kids bed from bez gallery in marina square. Can choose colour,leather, which side u want the l panel to be up n all sides storages, storages inside also laminated.

Kids bed from bez gallery in marina square. Can choose colour,leather, which side u want the l panel to be up n all sides storages, storages inside also laminated.

how much is the damage per bed?

I bought 3 sets of super single(without mattress ) for kids, plus my king size storage bed n mattress n 1 coffee table at 7.8k.

Wah, measurements so "jun" for the children's bed against the writing desk and hanging bookshelves. Or do the desks came with the beds? :thumbs up:

Ya... The 3 girl's bed all 5ft.. So have to be accurate...study tables and full height shelving done up by Andrew, beds not from them..

Mbr bed frame also must be very accurate at 2.1m,cos my wiw already built...

Edited by Nivle

U started in Aug n moving in soon? So envy.. I started in July. N my carpentry still half way. Sob sob.. I really feel so regret to choose my id

Congrats on completing ur reno journey and moving in...

How's the situation now with the termites? Hope they will be totally eliminted once and for all... :yamseng:

The beds look interesting. Might check them out... :good:

Congrats on completing ur reno journey and moving in...

How's the situation now with the termites? Hope they will be totally eliminted once and for all... :yamseng:

The beds look interesting. Might check them out... :good:

should be getting the terminator to check 1 of these days.. now busy unpacking..

Good luck for bed selection

Hi Nivle,

Browsed through many T-blogs and found Andrew's name everywhere. Looked like his work is of good quality. Mind giving me his contact?

Thks!

Hi Nivle,

Browsed through many T-blogs and found Andrew's name everywhere. Looked like his work is of good quality. Mind giving me his contact?

Thks!

Pm already.

Lucky princess and prince, to have their own room each! haha

yah.. but they still like to sleep together...

for the last 2 nights...the 3 younger ones(2nd,3rd princess and little prince) sleep(Squeeze) together on 2nd princesses bed.. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: .

Hi Nivle,

Thks!

I chose Andrew partly no bad reviews(not sure if i miss any)..

For mine 8 weeks reno, every day there are somebody working...and no nonsense like materials did not arrive or not enuff workers... :dancingqueen: