Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cookiez

Opennet Installation

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Do you mean if you missed the initial free OpenNet installation you can still subscribe to any FO RSP and they will engage OpenNet to lay the FO FOC for you? Now that seems to be a good deal to me.

Errr.... If I am not wrong, free installation not applicable to the basic a.k.a. Cheapest plan. I was told the minimum subscription is around $80+ then you get free installation.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Channel 8, now showing "don't stop believin". Episode 5 and 8 were filmed at my place for certain scenes.

Oic..I think I already missed those episodes cos seldom watch local dramas..unless got Jessica Liu in it..

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Do you mean if you missed the initial free OpenNet installation you can still subscribe to any FO RSP and they will engage OpenNet to lay the FO FOC for you? Now that seems to be a good deal to me.

That was certainly the case for me. I signed up as a new Starhub customer in early Aug, OpenNet came and laid the FO on the 21st Aug, the $220 that OpenNet usually charges for laying FO into a HDB unit was waived. My FO plan from Starhub costs around $49 per month, can't recall the exact figure. It is definitely not the most high-end plan. Now, I'm not sure when such offer will end. Best for you to find out more from the telcos.

Errr.... If I am not wrong, free installation not applicable to the basic a.k.a. Cheapest plan. I was told the minimum subscription is around $80+ then you get free installation.

So, I digged out the contract that I had signed with Starhub on the 6th Aug. I had to sign for a 2 year contract period for the Maxinfinity Ultimate plan. Apparently, they have a 60% discount for this plan now if you contract it for a 2 years period, and I have to pay only $49.65 per month. The OpenNet installation comes free with this signup.

Oic..I think I already missed those episodes cos seldom watch local dramas..unless got Jessica Liu in it..

But you can catch up on xinmsn.

So, I digged out the contract that I had signed with Starhub on the 6th Aug. I had to sign for a 2 year contract period for the Maxinfinity Ultimate plan. Apparently, they have a 60% discount for this plan now if you contract it for a 2 years period, and I have to pay only $49.65 per month. The OpenNet installation comes free with this signup.

That's a very good deal..as I still hv BB contract with singnet so die die hv to continue with them even if I switch to FO plan.