Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jwsh

Jwsh's Home @ Punggol Residence

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi can i check if you have already done the Nippon Momento? How is the pricing like?

hey derricklee! We met up with the curtain guy from J.W.T curtain last week to discuss on our curtains and found out that he carry goodrich wallpapers too. We will think about it first before deciding

The Nippon Memento will cost $80 including the paint roller.

Edited by jiawoei

hey derricklee! We met up with the curtain guy from J.W.T curtain last week to discuss on our curtains and found out that he carry goodrich wallpapers too. We will think about it first before deciding

The Nippon Memento will cost $80 including the paint roller.

It looks like alot of people are doing it also. Thanks slot for the infomation by the way.

Vornado is on sale!!!

I have bought 2 of the 715 at USD$79.99 (Usual USD$99.99) via HopShopGo buyforme service. Homefix is selling these fans for like $450 each!

715 Full-Size Circulator

715-hero1.png

Edited by jwsh

how much did you pay for all including shipping

Fan - USD$79.99 x 2

Buyforme Service - USD$8

Shipping - USD$78

Transformer - SGD$25

Edited by jwsh

how is the power rating for the fan? need transformer?

And888 you will need to get a step down transformer(230V to 110V) for the fan. It can be bought from Sim Lim Tower or at any Homefix stores ($20+)

Basically, you can getting half the price as compared to buy from Homefix

Edited by jwsh

Sorry for the slow updates as I was down with bad flu and busy with work.

As for now, basically all works and cleaning had been completed. For the coming weeks, we will be getting our furnishings in and setting up my AV systems. my ID (Cheryl) will be also assisting us to purchase decor for our place for the final-touch up.

We are going down to our place today to take photos of my place without the furnishings and will upload for our readers to see :yamseng: .

Lastly, our ID personally DIY our MBR feature wall using the Nippon Momento. As we wanted the room to be soft and cosy, we chose "Castle" (MS140) under Sparkle Silver series to give us a feel of calm blue sky. If you shine some light on the sparkle silver series, it gives you a different feel with the silvery refection. From photo, you will not be able to see the reflection and the texture of the wall.

We really love the final result for our MBR feature wall! :dribble: Really appreciate that our ID took day off to help us on this! We saved $500 from engaging professional painter to do this and $400 from having the need of using wallpaper. :drunk:

[MBR Feature Wall - Nippon Momento]

8173408431_7d3b21634c.jpg

8173441684_d9ca5f9d39.jpg

8173440060_ebc040a4bf_b.jpg

Edited by jwsh

On Sunday, we went down to have another round of cleaning done by ourselves.

With our house cleaned, Nicholas from Soundzipper brought our sound systems over. As our furnishings were not in till coming Friday, Nicholas hooked up all the sound equipment to form stereo system and did basic calibration to let us preview by playing several CDs. :sport-smiley-018: . Indeed it was a good chance to poison my wife who has been complaining to me for spending so much on entertainment systems. :rolleyes: . I guess it worked with less nagging for the day :sport-smiley-004:

Nicholas still has to hook up my rear speakers to form 5.1 systems and the bass trap needs to be covered with laminate.

[installation of Vicoustic Multifusor]

8180421022_667d4e8633_b.jpg

[Preview of the System]

8180422412_efc1d8ed0a_b.jpg

Edited by jwsh

Hi

May I know how many can of paint did u use for 1 side of the wall for momento?

My intention is to paint one side of my mbr.

Thanks for yr advise.

Hi

May I know how many can of paint did u use for 1 side of the wall for momento?

My intention is to paint one side of my mbr.

Thanks for yr advise.

Hi Chezph. Just one can of momento is sufficient.

8180389637_d4e32d287c_b.jpg

Vornado is on sale!!!

I have bought 2 of the 715 at USD$79.99 (Usual USD$99.99) via HopShopGo buyforme service. Homefix is selling these fans for like $450 each!

715 Full-Size Circulator

715-hero1.png

So this fan is on sale again... nice.... This fan is solid... I had not used the strongest setting yet... :good: :good: