Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Elyn

Storage Bench

Hi,

We wanted to do a storage bench at our mbr window. But our id quote us $1800+ for that. We think it's too exp. Is it ok if we engage another diff contractor to do it? Seem like not so nice to ask another ppl do.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Any dimensions? Without dimensions hard to advise but $1800 kinda ex. Hahaz its okays to engage another contractor tho not nice. Juz let your ID know you not decided not to do the bench lo :)

Cheers,

Mike

Hi,

We wanted to do a storage bench at our mbr window. But our id quote us $1800+ for that. We think it's too exp. Is it ok if we engage another diff contractor to do it? Seem like not so nice to ask another ppl do.

Yeah depends on your dimension and material, difficult to comment, but I did one too in my master bedroom cost me $950. Seems reasonable so $1800 to me is a tag expensive but who knows the material you use is top class? Advise you to get a few quotes to compare and ask to see work if possible.

Do u all mind to share ur carpenter's contact? I dun rmb the dimensions but shld not be that long. Anyway I jus wan a normal, simple storage bench. Not sure wat material, should be normal wood with laminated? Like that also $1800 arh?

Do u all mind to share ur carpenter's contact? I dun rmb the dimensions but shld not be that long. Anyway I jus wan a normal, simple storage bench. Not sure wat material, should be normal wood with laminated? Like that also $1800 arh?