Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cwealthnewbie

Commonwealth Newbie 3Room Transformation

:sport-smiley-003: Finally managed to post all my photos up. For those who are interested in Wee Kuang's contact, please do PM me. Will do up "before and after" pictures if got time. :yamseng:

Hi, Cam PM me the detail quotation of your reno ?

Also, the kitchen solid surface top, is it Quartz stone ?

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If you were to have a house warming, suggest you to invite the previous house owner!

Congrats! Indeed a nice and great transformation! When me and my hubby did our house hunting, we ran out in no time when we saw a flat with such condition. I guess we were just too short sighted and missed out some nice layout flats, as we never think far enough that a decent reno can change a ****-like home to heaven!

In fact it's better to get a 'run down' house and get a total new transformation than getting those house which is a bit nice but you don't totally like their design kind of house, at the end, you feel so wasted to hack everything away due to different style preference. Hence in future I will get those 'run down' house and give a total new transformation and save on COV LOL

Hi, Cam PM me the detail quotation of your reno ?

Also, the kitchen solid surface top, is it Quartz stone ?

Thanks

Hi,

PMed something to you. My kitchen is normal solid surface. I don't cook often, so solid surface will do. Quartz too expensive :bangwall:

:yamseng:

If you were to have a house warming, suggest you to invite the previous house owner!

Congrats! Indeed a nice and great transformation! When me and my hubby did our house hunting, we ran out in no time when we saw a flat with such condition. I guess we were just too short sighted and missed out some nice layout flats, as we never think far enough that a decent reno can change a ****-like home to heaven!

Hi, :sport-smiley-004: think is better to do overhaul of the entire flat rather than to maintain parts of the existing condition. Although money does matter. :thumbs up:

:yamseng:

In fact it's better to get a 'run down' house and get a total new transformation than getting those house which is a bit nice but you don't totally like their design kind of house, at the end, you feel so wasted to hack everything away due to different style preference. Hence in future I will get those 'run down' house and give a total new transformation and save on COV LOL

Totally agree :good: