Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wanaka

Handyman To Fix Main Door Out Of Alignment

I am looking for a good and responsible handy man that can help me to fix my main wooden door as it is out of alignment and cause my digital lock difficult to latch on sometime. Any good recommendation, I hate to use those handy man service advertised in HDB page as those are charging very unreasonable price and yet didn't get the job done properly.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am looking for a good and responsible handy man that can help me to fix my main wooden door as it is out of alignment and cause my digital lock difficult to latch on sometime. Any good recommendation, I hate to use those handy man service advertised in HDB page as those are charging very unreasonable price and yet didn't get the job done properly.

still need? if need pm me i got a freelance handyman u can call.

Hi Elson88,

Have you engaged any handyman yet? Can recommend me if its good?

Thanks alot.

Cheers, Melissa

Hi Melissa,

Did you receive any reply? If yes and you have a good experience with the handyman, appreciate you pm contact to me please.

My bedroom wooden door creaks no matter how much WD-40 we spray on the hinges. When we lift the door, we can see part of the hinge moving but can't be sure what needs to be done.

Apple