Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cindysyl24

Contractor Price, Good Workmanship, High Quality Items

Go to redwood.com.sg , which they only do renovation for super brands like LV , Burberry , Rolex etc all around the world.

they have production factory in Msia , Pasir Gudang. Its impossible to engage them to renovate our house. But i got to know this guy in the company,he is my malaysian relative's oldest son. He is the designer in the company and he know a lot of good contractors with excellent workmanship. Of course, those super brands shop's renovation is very high-end and classy. They will send their project team around the world where the new project is. I'm pretty sure those who works in ID firm know about it.

He gave me contractor price which I have compare from other IDs (38k to 29k),9k cheaper and the most important is I got very good quality items and workmanship. He will explain to you briefly what going on and how....normal ID will charge you. I just pay him for the layout plan and 3D drawings. When my house's reno is done, I will gave him another 500 for his hard work. My house is at 8D BoonKeng rd. I will post some pic later. :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Go to redwood.com.sg , which they only do renovation for super brands like LV , Burberry , Rolex etc all around the world.

they have production factory in Msia , Pasir Gudang. Its impossible to engage them to renovate our house. But i got to know this guy in the company,he is my malaysian relative's oldest son. He is the designer in the company and he know a lot of good contractors with excellent workmanship. Of course, those super brands shop's renovation is very high-end and classy. They will send their project team around the world where the new project is. I'm pretty sure those who works in ID firm know about it.

He gave me contractor price which I have compare from other IDs (38k to 29k),9k cheaper and the most important is I got very good quality items and workmanship. He will explain to you briefly what going on and how....normal ID will charge you. I just pay him for the layout plan and 3D drawings. When my house's reno is done, I will gave him another 500 for his hard work. My house is at 8D BoonKeng rd. I will post some pic later. :notti:

SHARE!!!

Yes share pls.... Thanks

My husband and I so... we keep showing our pics to friends and family. haha. By the way how to insert picture? It needs URL add. Someone teach me please :unsure: