Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jessmint

Beware Of Natural Wood Timber (Bryan Hp 8410 9380)

Dear folks,

Please beware of this company called natural wood that does timber flooring. His name is called Bryan, hp 8410 9380. . He quoted to do my planter area for $900 but in the end charge me $950 as he said he will only rebate me the $50 if the 2 of my relatives engage his services too.

He has not done a satisfactory job for my place. Below are a list of the job not well done.

1) one plank of the wood was totally different from the rest of them.

2) there were bumps on the timber wood surface and when scrap off revealed the flesh of the wood.

3) he had in the process of laying the timber flooring chipped off the corner walls of my planter area.

4) the varnish applied to the wood had stained my floor tiles near the living hall as well.

5) the wood has multiples scratches.

When he came for the first time to look at the defects, he just flatly rejected changing the off colour wood and said that it's not possible for him to find matching ones. I didn't ask for matching just close to similar. After pointing out the above defects, he just ignored me and told my hubby that he is leaving.

I then called him and he refused to pick up. When I called him the second time, he hang up on me after I asked him when he was coming to rectify the above defects.

If this was the kind of service I knew he will be offering, I wouldn't have engaged his services. I have since told my neighbor not to use him as well.

I then called nature wood to complain about him and the receptionist said he is a customer of theirs. I spoke to nature wood boss and he said this Bryan guy actually uses a similar name to his company called NATURAL WOOD. and that there's nothing that they can do about it.

This Bryan guy from NATURAL WOOD HAS ZERO AFTERSALES SERVICE and uses a Less than superior timber wood for my planter flooring. FOLKS, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS BRYAN GUY!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request