Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
saz_maz

Where To Get Door Gate/grill

Not sure if there's a newer discussion somewhere else...but chanced upon this topic, so decided to ride on it to post my question.

Can anyone share where to get those kind of wrought iron gate at a reasonable price? I was quoted $550/-. Is this price ok?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Not sure if there's a newer discussion somewhere else...but chanced upon this topic, so decided to ride on it to post my question.

Can anyone share where to get those kind of wrought iron gate at a reasonable price? I was quoted $550/-. Is this price ok?

I was quoted $480 for my wrought iron gate by most of the IDs and at the Home and Decor exhibition going on this week was quoted abt the same but the only difference is, for the ID, I can choose all the design but for the on at the exhibition, if i want those with nicer designer, it will cost a bit more...

oh no no, can I just change the lock alone? Don't touch the existing gate?

Yes you can. I changed both the lock for my metal gate & main door, cost me around $60.

My neighbour just changed her metal gate to wrought iron gate, she told me she paid around $160 only. My contractor Patrick heard our conversation & commented very expensive, I think he charges lower.

I was quoted $480 for my wrought iron gate by most of the IDs and at the Home and Decor exhibition going on this week was quoted abt the same but the only difference is, for the ID, I can choose all the design but for the on at the exhibition, if i want those with nicer designer, it will cost a bit more...

wah, looks like i'm being quoted on the high side by my contractor liao. :(

wah, looks like i'm being quoted on the high side by my contractor liao. :(

The prices will depend on the size of the gate... some HDB entrance are bigger than the others. Also will depend on whether the wrought iron is galvanised or not.