Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cassia88

Master Zhang

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I vaguely remembered there used to be a thread on Master Zhang but I am however unable to find it now. Anyhow, I just want to share my experience on engaging Master Zhang some three years ago.

I desperately needed help then as my marriage was falling apart due to a third party. It is too painful for me to recount what happened so I won't be providing any details. To be specific, we were very close to signing our divorce papers. For the sake of my two young children, I figured I should try to salvage my marriage one last time. If it failed, at least I know I have tried. I gathered a few contacts from some people here, one of the contacts provided was of Master Zhang.

On the day of our meeting, I was very upfront with Master Zhang about what I wanted him to focus on. As my flat was already fully renovated, he said then that though he did not agree with the arrangement of my furniture in many areas, he acknowledged that it would be difficult for some things to be implemented. As I was very close to giving up, I was not expecting much from the audit. I told him to do what he can. Master Zhang proceeded to work on the floor plan meticulously for the next two to three hours. I remembered feeling rather amused as he came prepared with little stickers of furniture which he pasted onto the floor plan.

Some areas which he wanted me to immediately take action were as follows:

• a picture of a young ballerina hung on the wall at the dining area. This he said was my marriage area and he was aghast that there was a picture of a young lady with nice figure and scantily dressed there. He told me this picture shouldn't be hung anywhere in the house and that I should get rid of it immediately.
  • artificial flowers around the house. He said that artificial flowers represented 虚情假意,so it was better to dispose of them.
  • wall clock in the living room. He wanted me to shift the clock to another wall so that it is more conspicuous. He told me that the location of the main clock was important as it would effect the occupants in the house to come home on time and not loiter outside.
  • hang and place family pictures at locations specified by him to promote family cohesiveness.
Other things which I could take my time to implement were:
  • place 葫芦 at locations specified by him to counter any 阴气 and improve health of family members.
  • place 文苍塔 for each member at locations specified by him to have better luck in career and education.
  • place a green dragon on my side table to protect both my husband and I against evil forces.
  • place coins which he provided at the main doorway and MBR bathroom to retain wealth.

There were some others which I will not go into detail as I did not implement them. I was given dates to buy and place the ornaments around the house.

Within a couple of months of the audit, my husband cut off all ties with the other party and I am happy to say that my marriage is stronger than ever before. In addition, it helped that we both worked hard by being more understanding and open about each others needs. For myself, I learnt to be less uptight about things especially where our children are concerned. My younger daughter who was sickly since birth and had to stick to a strict diet is now thriving and able to consume a wider variety of food. I did not observe much improvement in the wealth area though but I believe happiness in itself is wealth and I am contented with what we have now.

I have a friend who had similar problems with her husband for the past two years and there were times of physical violence. I did not recommend Master Zhang to her till six months ago as it was never easy for me to reveal my problems to others. Anyway, I spoke to her a few days ago and she told me she thought Master Zhang had somehow helped turn her marriage around. We both felt that position of the main clock, among other things, seemed to have a very positive effect on our spouses. It is only after my friend's confirmation that I feel I should share my experience here for the benefit of those who may have similar issues.

No harm giving Master Zhang a try but at the end of the day, I believe it is also important to work on ourselves to make our marriage work. After all, it takes two hands to clap.