Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
normanho23

Pls Recommend Me A Contractor!

Hi all,

Will be having my 1st appt end next month and renovation is expected to take place late December.

I know exactly what I need to do and what I want for the new house so basically need a contractor (preferably for Carpentry) to be my main contractor to coordinate with all the sub-cons or suppliers. Dun need an ID as it will be a waste of $$$.

These are the main work for my new house.

Wet works:

1. Hacking down the kitchen wall and replace the wall with tempered glass sliding door.

2. Sealing the common toilet door location and create a new door for the toilet on another wall.

3. Overlay floor and wall tiles for both toilets.

4. Shower screen for both toilets.

Carpentry:

1. TV console and shoe rack for living room.

2. Built in wardrobe for master bedroom.

3. Kitchen cabinets top and bottom.

4. Vanity tops for both toilets.

Light box for all rooms except kitchen and toilets.

Painting for whole house.

Final cleaning up for whole house.

Install new laminates for all floors. (I will provide the laminates)

Install new system 4 aircon. (I will provide the aircon)

Remove and install new grilles and windows for whole house. (I will provide the windows and grilles).

As mentioned, I know exactly the dimensions that I need and the designs that I am keen on so I dun need an ID or any 3D drawings to save on costs.

Pls recommend me someone reliable. Thanks in advance!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hoe Guan design & general renovation is a good old-fashioned contractor...The company has been around for close to 20 years in the renovation industry... and i liase with Mr Lee who was in charge of my renovation... most people look for Mr Lee...One thing for sure is if you are looking for a strong design oriented ID/contractor, please do not look for him... you should engage him only if you have simple requirements or you wish to be more hands on during renovation or you already have design ideas and wanna save costs on getting ID and last but most importantly YOU WANNA SAVE $$$!!! They don't have any website... people who i usually referred would engaged him AFTER they have collected quotes from all over... you can call Mr Lee if you wanna meet up... if you need the number, PM me...