Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zio

Booklice And/or Springtails

my house have such bugs crawling around on my walls.

It is so tiny that you can only notice it as a whole, its backside being rounder, years ago I thought it is baby spider though.

Initially I also thought it feeds on dust, cause they keep appearing on places where I dont maintain much.

Some people say booklice don't jump, however the experience with this bug is when i touch it, it jumps away.

They prefer to walk on their legs on walls than flying, they have wings though as I use 500X microscope to see.

I have search the section of this forum and found that quite a number of you have already created threads about this bug and also read up all comments posted by members here, have not tried them yet, just read a few moments ago only.

My rooms does have molding issue, in wardrobe too, causing silverfish problem as well -_-"

already bought humidifier for wardrobe, still have molds mildew...

Most of the threads created by other members are quite dated, till today, anyone here have successfully win the battle against such bugs ?

Bklouse.gif

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation