Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
barcadibreezer

Finally... There's A Place Called Home

My reno has finally completed! here are some pic to share...IMG_4333.jpg

Hihi

Where did u get your ceiling fan and wats the brand and model?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hihi

Where did u get your ceiling fan and wats the brand and model?

Hi,

I bought it from JB and the brand is called Fanmaster, ard $280 with remote control. It has an option to add the light and can use either the white or maple side for the blade (I'm using the maple color side). However, I'm not recommended this fan though the look is nice but not as strong as the normal KDK or elmark fan.

barcadibreezer, so excited with your new place ~ we are moving to the same neighbourhood on the same week, what's a coincidence! My reno is still under progress, probably still left with 10% hasn't done .. yours are really 100% complete ~

Looking forward to see more pictures with your furnitures move in ~ :yamseng:

Btw, there is another neighbour living same floor with me is doing renovation right now .. they are just started one week later than us, so I guess theirs will be finished very soon too and they even hacked their flooring.

Is your block opposite mine? My living hall facing the playground, I can see the contractor moving stuff at my opp blk and hear the hacking noise..

I was rushing my contractor to finish by 24/11 coz I intend to move in last Sunday, but end up my condo management don't allow Sunday moving, sianz..

Is your block opposite mine? My living hall facing the playground, I can see the contractor moving stuff at my opp blk and hear the hacking noise..

I was rushing my contractor to finish by 24/11 coz I intend to move in last Sunday, but end up my condo management don't allow Sunday moving, sianz..

barcadibreezer, haha .. I not sure coz my living hall also facing the playground : )

I guess there are many playgrounds in this neighbourhood area and may be many renovations going on.

You may pm me for the block # if want to know .. haha. :D

Your condo management? So you are staying in a condo now and downgrade to hdb ?

my 2 toilets are quite simple, master toilet mirror is not up yet

u say simple but i like it, feels class. nice nice

where got simple? got cabinets, marble backing, big mirror..... not simple at all. Like hotel class! :good::good: