Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
v4xystar

Mi Casa @ Punggol Nautilus

the pvc pipe underneath our bathroom cabinet is for our air con, we ask the installer to run the pipe to the drainage area :)

Sorry i wasn't being clear. I meant the under-sink cabinet in the kitchen. The two rectangular thing is for ventilation? Or what purpose do they serve?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just a thought, If you guys need ventilation holes for the cabinet under sink, why not locate the holes at the bottom, at the portion of the base that sticks out of the concrete base? Is that possible? I would put it there if possible.

Just bought a new "toy" to place at study table

6udf.jpg

Hi,

Can share ur ID contact? Like to contact him for my new bto.

Thanks.

Regards.

Nice. Where do you get this? How much does it cost? :)

Sorry i wasn't being clear. I meant the under-sink cabinet in the kitchen. The two rectangular thing is for ventilation? Or what purpose do they serve?

No worries, it's not for ventilation.. it's actually a storage cabinet :)

Hi guys, back with some minor update..

I've re-arranged my small corner originally with the floor lamp.. Seriously, carrying the Fabrikor glass cabinet + side table etc back home from IKEA is no joke but the end product is definitely really worth it coz it's super nice :)

The only thing left now I guess is a nice telephone on the side table.

here's the picture and hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do

spiu.jpg

j7la.jpg

Hi guys, back with some minor update..

I've re-arranged my small corner originally with the floor lamp.. Seriously, carrying the Fabrikor glass cabinet + side table etc back home from IKEA is no joke but the end product is definitely really worth it coz it's super nice :)

The only thing left now I guess is a nice telephone on the side table.

here's the picture and hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do

spiu.jpg

j7la.jpg

Your t-blog is in my bookmark bar :) I like the feel of your house. May I have your ID's name and contact? Thank you.
April

Your t-blog is in my bookmark bar :) I like the feel of your house. May I have your ID's name and contact? Thank you.
April

Hi Almond, thanks for your compliment.. I've PM you :)

Wow! The living room design really blows me away! Can i trouble u to pm me ur id contact and the amt u paid for the whole hse reno? Tks!

Hi moontique, thanks for your compliment.. I've PMed you too :)

Hi, I love the laminate in your living room. May I know the brand and model of the laminate you using? Thanks in advance

Hi genthez, the brand of the laminate is oriqin. My ID told me that the model I'm using is not available anymore