Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
v4xystar

Mi Casa @ Punggol Nautilus

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi, lovely house! can i have your ID's contact pls? And what kind of flooring did you use for the living room and MBR? any pictures of kitchen and the 2 bathrooms?

hi, lovely house! can i have your ID's contact pls? And what kind of flooring did you use for the living room and MBR? any pictures of kitchen and the 2 bathrooms?

Hi, PM sent.. I'm using laminate flooring for living and MBR :)

Hi there! Could I also know your ID's contact? Having difficulty finding one;(

Hi, PM Sent :)

Dear v4xystar,

I'm totally captivated by your home reno. May I trouble you for your ID contact and roughly how much you spent on your reno please? I seem to have trouble sending you a PM & look forward to your response.

Many thanks for your help :)

Cheers!

Dear v4xystar,
I'm totally captivated by your home reno. May I trouble you for your ID contact and roughly how much you spent on your reno please? I seem to have trouble sending you a PM & look forward to your response.
Many thanks for your help :)
Cheers!

Hi minyaw, I've pmed you :)

beautiful living room and bedroom!!

Hi Kindaichi24, thanks for your kind comment :)

Your bathroom looks spacious! Like it simple and bright. What brand is your WC? Looks nice.

Is that ventilation for the under sink cabinet? Now I'm thinking if I should have the same for mine too. Any review of its usefulness?

Your bathroom looks spacious! Like it simple and bright. What brand is your WC? Looks nice.

Is that ventilation for the under sink cabinet? Now I'm thinking if I should have the same for mine too. Any review of its usefulness?

Hi elin, thanks for your compliment

we didn't change our WC, it's from HDB..

the pvc pipe underneath our bathroom cabinet is for our air con, we ask the installer to run the pipe to the drainage area :)