Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nicholas88

Samsung Or Lg Led Smart Tv

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The best person to answer is yourself, really. Y?

Because if it's price, then u will go w e latter. If it's abt connectivity like Allshare etc, then the former.

For me I got a Samsung for its connectivity. Sharing n showing pictures is really handy.

The best person to answer is yourself, really. Y?

Because if it's price, then u will go w e latter. If it's abt connectivity like Allshare etc, then the former.

For me I got a Samsung for its connectivity. Sharing n showing pictures is really handy.

As for me, I'm looking for Picture Quality and 3D Quality. Which is better resolution? I'm been confused by the saleman. So now asking around for advise... :)

I guess more or less the same in terms of pics quality. Anything above 400Hz is good enough. U will only notice the image quality when you place 2 tv side by side to compare. Will u do that at home ? :P If u just watch a tv, u probably wont notice. image quality is also very much depend on the source i.e. dvds and etc.

In terms of sound quality, i think samsung is better.

I bought a samsung 42" 6600.

For picture quality and 3D quality, you should go down to the shops and see for yourself. Don't listen to salesman talk.

My observations / shop experience about the visuals:

- Most of the Samsung TVs, including the 7500 has very nice bright colours

- The LG TV has very good colour accuracy, but tends to look a bit "light" (maybe because of the glossy screen, or because the contrast not as good)

- Both have great viewing angles

- Both have quite good motion rate, but the Samsung seems to be better

- Both have adequate and functional Smart TV features

- Both look good aesthetically, but I think the LG edges it (subjective) :D

- LG is passive 3D, Samsung is active. If 3D is one of your major concerns, read up on the difference before you commit. And also, really think about whether you'll be using 3D a lot. I personally put more emphasis on the 2D quality, as I'd rarely watch anything in 3D. And personally, I'd hate to use active 3D (usually heavier/more uncomfortable, more maintenance, and the flickering gives headaches), but of course, you don't lose any image resolution in active and there will probably be lesser artifacts... so well, pros and cons.

Do share with us what you bought at the end :)

I decided to get LG in the end. Meet a saleman from Samsung that he told me more or less both quality is about the same. Unless u want to go for motion or active 3D then go for samsung but then again he ask me do you often watch 3D? So in the end get LG. hee hee... Anyway Thanks for all the advised.

I decided to get LG in the end. Meet a saleman from Samsung that he told me more or less both quality is about the same. Unless u want to go for motion or active 3D then go for samsung but then again he ask me do you often watch 3D? So in the end get LG. hee hee... Anyway Thanks for all the advised.

Do you mind to share how much you bought? And come with what?