Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HDBdweller

Problems With Heritage Bathroom Gallery

Hi guys,

Just wondering if any of you have faced any problems with Heritage Bathroom Gallery before? I have purchased some bathroom accessories and installed it into my renovated bathroom but now some of the metal pieces are turning rusty. I went back to the shop but the lady (Yuki) can't be bothered to solve the problem even though I showed her my receipt and the item. She kept blaming her supplier and continued to serve another customer who was making a purchase instead of helping to solve the problem. The accessory has been in my bathroom for only a few months and I must say I am very disappointed because I had a very good impression of the co before this.

Anyone faced the same problem before or can provide advice?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Personally bro, this would be considered wear n tear. Unless it came with lifetime warranty

against rust, then its a different story.

Hi there have you managed to resolve the issue? I just bought some stainless steel items from heritage too, practically everything actually. =(

Hi guys,

Just wondering if any of you have faced any problems with Heritage Bathroom Gallery before? I have purchased some bathroom accessories and installed it into my renovated bathroom but now some of the metal pieces are turning rusty.

We bought Song-cho products claimed to be stainless steel, using in bathroom but at the end, it still rusted. If I am not mistaken, it is life guarantee. But we didn't bring to claim anyway.

I understand that Song-cho is a premium product and the price you paid already covers the guarantee. You should just go and change it.

it is troublesome to detach it, and yet I didn't keep the invoice (purchased for a few years). do not bother to go anyway.

Hi guys,

Just wondering if any of you have faced any problems with Heritage Bathroom Gallery before? I have purchased some bathroom accessories and installed it into my renovated bathroom but now some of the metal pieces are turning rusty. I went back to the shop but the lady (Yuki) can't be bothered to solve the problem even though I showed her my receipt and the item. She kept blaming her supplier and continued to serve another customer who was making a purchase instead of helping to solve the problem. The accessory has been in my bathroom for only a few months and I must say I am very disappointed because I had a very good impression of the co before this.

Anyone faced the same problem before or can provide advice?

The rust could have been caused by chemical such as acid wash for tiles during the washing by the contractor.