Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wizi

Warranty Period By Id Firm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Personally, I feel that it is more of a "steady" thing. Because I do not think ID firms will want to pen it down black n white

to say how long the warranty should be. For a mere simple reason that things are bound to have wear and tear and the ID firm

cannot possibly have unlimited warranty.

Coming back, if things do not work in the way that it should be within the 1st month, then of course, the ID firm have to bear

responsibility. For eg, in my case, after moving in for 1 week, my WC flush have minor leak. As in somehow after the water is

filled up, some actually leaked into the WC, as though it is still flushing. Not very serious; but I call my ID to rectify it.

He also very steady and called his plumber to come down the next day to do it for me.

Personally, I feel that it is more of a "steady" thing. Because I do not think ID firms will want to pen it down black n white

to say how long the warranty should be. For a mere simple reason that things are bound to have wear and tear and the ID firm

cannot possibly have unlimited warranty.

Coming back, if things do not work in the way that it should be within the 1st month, then of course, the ID firm have to bear

responsibility. For eg, in my case, after moving in for 1 week, my WC flush have minor leak. As in somehow after the water is

filled up, some actually leaked into the WC, as though it is still flushing. Not very serious; but I call my ID to rectify it.

He also very steady and called his plumber to come down the next day to do it for me.

True enough :good: