Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
thunderlui

Advice Required: Resale 4 Room Hdb At Telok Blangah

Dear All ,

I'm a newbie in this forum. This is my first post but I've been following this forum for quite sometime.

I'm getting my keys in 2 months time so want to start sourcing for ID.

My unit is a 4 Room HDB and major renovation works that I plan for are:

1. Hacking of existing tiles in the living room.

2. Install new homogenous tiles in the living room.

3. Overhaul exisiting kitchen, including hacking the wall and flooring tiles, removal of existing kitchen cabinet.

4. Install new anti slip flooring and wall tiles in the kitchen.

5. Install new kitchen set and accessoris, c/w base and wall cabinet, hob and hood, sink, etc.

6. Overhaul 1 existing bathroom in the kitchen, including hacking the wall and flooring tiles, removal of existing toilet and wash bashin.

7. Install new anti slip flooring and wall tiles in the bathroom.

8. Install new toilet and bathroom accessories.

9. Install TV feature wall and cabinet in the living room.

10. Install built-in full height shoe cabinet.

11. Install L-box/false ceiling in the living room and master bedroom.

12. Lay engineered wood flooring in 3 bedrooms.

13. Install built -in wardrobe in the master bedroom and 1 common room.

14. Hack 1 bedroom wall for door relocation.

Couple of questions I would like to ask to this forum:

1. How long the renovation works will take? I plan for 5 weeks, is it a reasonable timing or too rush?

2. Will 30k be enough for above works? This is only for renovation works exclude other furnitures and home appliances, i.e. beds, sofa, fridge, aircond, etc.

3. Did anyone here has experience with M3-Design Studio? I came across their profile from facebook and quite like their design. Tried to look some testimonial about them from this forum but can't find any.

Thanks before for your information on this matter.

Looking forward some feedback from this forum.

Rgds,

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi.. 5 weeks is a little rush cos u also need to factor some extra allowance in the event of a "hipcup". Should take no longer than 8 weeks.

30k should be more or less there. I did mine around 28k. Minimalist concept. Impressed w the overall design n workmanship. Do pm me if u need my recommendation. May u hv a smooth Reno! Cheers!

Hi.. 5 weeks is a little rush cos u also need to factor some extra allowance in the event of a "hipcup". Should take no longer than 8 weeks.

30k should be more or less there. I did mine around 28k. Minimalist concept. Impressed w the overall design n workmanship. Do pm me if u need my recommendation. May u hv a smooth Reno! Cheers!

Can pm me the coy that did the Reno for u?

Thanks