Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bonne

Windows For 4Rm Hdb

Thinking of changing all the windows and grilles.

any good and reliable window contractor to recomd?

What is the est cost.

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

U can try calling alex.

I have engage him before, very fast respond and best he can quote on the spot. Haha

Very gd after sales service too.

:)

Hi,

Thanks for the contacts.

After talking to few contractors n ID, I have finally decided to engaged Alex from grilles n glass for my windows, grilles, toilet door n shower screen.

To be frank, Their prices is not the lowest but competitive from what i have gathered. But what makes me decide to engage them is because of Alex's product knowledge and his precious advise on choosing the suitable materials, design n colors for my place. Which at first i have not a single clue at all. :D

And he will carefully explain every little details to me and even advise me on other reno works too. Very nice n helpful guy. That's why im confident in giving him the job. And the other contractors... just came to measure n waited few days for a quote n without explaining much. Then still expect me to confirm on the spot!?!?! :o

Will post pics in due time. :yamseng:

Hi,

Thanks for the contacts.

After talking to few contractors n ID, I have finally decided to engaged Alex from grilles n glass for my windows, grilles, toilet door n shower screen.

To be frank, Their prices is not the lowest but competitive from what i have gathered. But what makes me decide to engage them is because of Alex's product knowledge and his precious advise on choosing the suitable materials, design n colors for my place. Which at first i have not a single clue at all. :D

And he will carefully explain every little details to me and even advise me on other reno works too. Very nice n helpful guy. That's why im confident in giving him the job. And the other contractors... just came to measure n waited few days for a quote n without explaining much. Then still expect me to confirm on the spot!?!?! :o

Will post pics in due time. :yamseng:

Thanks for sharing your info and hopefully can see your pics soon.

Ya, able to share how is the pricing like?

I want to change my house window grills too...

Hi,

Think for basic grilles is range from $8 to $10 per sft. depending on your total sft / color/ etc..