Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cyril1986

Lioncity Co

couldn't find any thread about this particular electrical store, therefore i would like to share this with all forumers who is looking for electrical appliances for their home.

i was looking around for household appliances recently for my new home. visited the major stores in singapore but their pricing was way over my budget. and the only way for them to meet my budget is to "downgrade" the items i'm looking for. then i saw this place lioncity co. and their pricing was rather competitive as compared to those big stores. so after discussion with my wife we decided to head down to the store and try to see if their price could be further lowered.

for the items i bought:

1. front load washer(1400rpm with steam function)

2. cast iron hob

3. chimney hood

4. side by side fridge

5. silent vacuum of ~68dB

6. 29" led tv

7. built in oven

8. microwave oven with grill function

9. electrical thermal pot

all items above quoted by the bigger stores ranging from 6000 to 6500 after their best discounts. but i got these at just 5200 from lioncity co. my jaw dropped :jawdrop: when i saw the price they quote us. and without much consideration we placed a 20% deposit immediately. the person who served us was patient too.

please note that i do not work for them nor am i in anyway related to them.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Pls share your experience on their services and products? Thks!

Edited by wyx03_2002