Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
meeko

Anyone Used This Mover? Eh (Exchange Hub)

Hi there. Looking for a mover who can also provide storage for at least 2-3 months. Anyone tried EH movers? Also advertised in 88db under exchange hub professional moving services. Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi...

Just to share my personal experience with EH movers - Ben Lim 9740 3113. Recently, we engaged EH movers for moving but it all ended in a sour note. After we have confirmed with Ben, he personally brought us the boxes we needed quite quickly and we paid a deposit of $2 for every new box delivered. But when we started packing, we realised that there was no sealing tape. My wife remembered seeing some tapes in Ben's car; we rang Ben and asked him for some. But, we were shocked with Ben's reply - "if you want the sealing tape, you can go to the nearest mall to get some yourself, I can't give you any and if you want, I can sell you at $1 each but you will have to wait". After I heard his reply, I decided to cancel my order with Ben. In my mind, he is going to charge for every little thing that we may require when the moving takes place. In the end, Ben dragged to return us the deposit and I have to visit him personally at his residence to collect the deposit back.

As we were very tight with our schedule, I decided to call another mover to assist for our moving. Fortunately, the other mover brought us the boxes with sealing tapes quite quickly. I am not here to promote any mover but rather to forewarn other forum users about EH movers. So please don't ask me for the contact of the mover that I finally engaged.

So if you want to engage EH mover, think again!

Edited by 2reno

wow. Sound scary using EH movers.

luckily i have no problem with my recent move. I used RS movers. www.rsmovers.sg, look for gary @ 82821991. highly recommended. give me free box & tape. :) & of course a huge discount that i cannot resist!

The service from EH really cannot make it... Had very very bad experience till I didn't wanna talk abt it...make me piss.... Paid deposit for $2 per box and was given recycle type ... Call them to take back the boxes..... Keep giving excuses till I have to give all the boxes to old lady who collect used card boxes....quotation given didn't tally when moving actual stuffs and yet have to cheek to tell me he do business base on conscious ... Wtf.....

Stay away from EH Movers as far as you can. They have total disrespect for their customers and lack even a minimum level of manners. My suspicion is that they are simply overwhelmed, completely unprofessional and cannot handle the simplest order. So, don't entrust them your property.

You have to get away from EH movers AS FAR AS YOU CAN.

bc it doesn't matter what happen, it will be always your fault and they are not professional at all.

they want to settle down the business as fast as they can and once you buy their boxes without invoice, they disappear. don't reply you email and message.

when you call, they are mad at you bc they said you don't trust them. WAF.

Had really bad experience with them, can't  trust them at all.