Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ChinSer

Project: 1St Home @ Tpy

Haha! I wanna see! Gd to see live in conditon! :).

The condition now is cannot see de!! :~

Hmm.. mayb i shd maintain one.. serves as an archive of my once still-can-see a bit hse.. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I needed PE endorsement because the wall faces a void (staircase)....and they are worried about people falling down...errr....hello...there's a glass railing!....Noooo....must have PE endorsement....GRRRRR :curse: True...at least now there is a peace of mind....we should be submitting the signed documents either later today or latest...sure hope to start work by next week again. We are losing so much time because of the long weekend...and i am starting to get anxious to see work started again. We can't do tiling etc...cos the hacking might damage tiles. :bleah:

oo! i read ur t-blog.. really hdb can be quite stringent abt stuff. but nvm la.. impt thing is ur progressing. =) love ur ideas !

Just4fun: u can still take a blog and show us ur place?!

Hee chinser, for a moment, i thot u r my frd wife.. They also juz bought a plc at Toa Payoh, engaged a free lance ID and family contractor.. Called her n realised theirs is 5 room and nearer to Lorong 8

Happy reno and look forward to more pixs!

haha oops ..alot of peeps getting tpy flats. the floor abv me is renovating too!

jus4fun .. do a t-blog! - find it more "real" when i see live in conditions . sometimes 3D and stylized shots are just so misleading ... like who buys a shelf to but 4 books ?

and sneak peak of the 3D. may fave bit.

The wood portion facing the walkway is our shoe cabinet. Couldnt do full ht coz we wanted more light in the kitchen.

kgok.jpg

Edited by ChinSer