Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Aash

Kitchen + 2 Toilets In 2-3 Weeks

Hi there.
I nee to renovate my kitchen and 2 toilets. Works consists of hacking wall and floor tiles and cabinet. Lay new floor tiles and full high wall tiles. Water proofing. Kitchen cabinet installation.
Can all these be completed within 2-3 weeks? Am tight as I am sellingand buying flat so need to have reno done in 3 weeks.

Edited by Aash

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Aash i was in a similar position as you before. Only have 4 wks exactly for my reno.

Need to do up kitchen, 2 toilets, plastering, rewiring, change all doors, windows, polishing

of existing marble. Nd to do all that in 4 wks as we need to move uot from our previous house

and got no place to stay. Ask for quotation from few contractors and finally we decided to engage

a contractor recommended from a fellow forumer here. Told us he can't promise but he will try to

get our place ready by the 4th wks. And he did deliver what he said. If you want the contractor

number do pm me. Here's the link for my reno post. http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/53820-my-4-rm-flat/