Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cynthiazen

A Frest Affair

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Cynthia, your place looks great! Mind sharing your quote n contractor contact w me please? Thank you in advance! :)

Hi, can PM your ID contact details and quote? Thanks!

All sent =)

Hi, cynthiazen I must said that both you did a good job in painting and good choice of color paint how many days it took to complete the whole house it must a tiring job,can you kindly PM your ID contact and quote did he charge you the extra like consultation fees I like the vanity cabinet for toilets mind sharing how much you pay for this thank. :)

No consultation fees involved despite the numerous times we visited him before reno started. Painting was tiring but at the same time it was fulfilling! Vanity cabinets with glass top 3ft is $600 =)

Love your choice of colors for walls. Do you have any issues with closing your doors after repainting them? I want to paint my doors and skirting white too but my id said he can't guarantee that the doors will close properly because of paint and paint sticking together. Is that true? And the only solution is to change all doors?

Thank you Cynthia! Meeting Ed soon. Btw, share more pics!! Looking forward :)

Welcome! Hope your discussion is a smooth one! :good:

Love your choice of colors for walls. Do you have any issues with closing your doors after repainting them? I want to paint my doors and skirting white too but my id said he can't guarantee that the doors will close properly because of paint and paint sticking together. Is that true? And the only solution is to change all doors?

Thanks aska. We have no issues with the doors after painting. As long as the painter paint it thinly and evenly, there won't be such issues at all. We used paint rollers and small brushes for the hinges area for all our doors.. Your id wants you to change the doors just because of colors? Looks like they wanna earn your money. Oops. :jawdrop:

Hi Cynthia,

Love the grey colour in your living room. Can I know the colour and the brand? is it from nipppon paint? Thanks!

Thanks Arielgal! The lighter grey in the living room is from Nippon Paint. Color "Urban Grey"

Hi Cynthia,

Thanks for the info on the living room paint colour. Just wanna ask, is this also the colour of the wall of the entrance area (where the shoe cabinet is and the entrance to the kitchen is) - nippon urban grey? Thanks in advance....there are so many shades of grey and I want to choose a medium tone one, not too dark or light and your grey on the entrance wall area where main door is is what I have in mind! :)

Hi Cynthia,

Thanks for the info on the living room paint colour. Just wanna ask, is this also the colour of the wall of the entrance area (where the shoe cabinet is and the entrance to the kitchen is) - nippon urban grey? Thanks in advance....there are so many shades of grey and I want to choose a medium tone one, not too dark or light and your grey on the entrance wall area where main door is is what I have in mind! :)

Yup! =)

All lightings up! I'm very lucky to have my dad install the lights for me as he used to be an electrician during his younger days =))) Save some pennies again!

Living room:

IMG-20131019-WA0001.jpg

Dinning:

20131201_131844.jpg

MBR:

20131201_131941.jpg

WIW:

20131026_171032.jpg

In front of WIW:

20131201_131922.jpg

• Like 1

Back to paint work! Remember those benches i bought from Hock Siong?

pt2013_12_26_15_49_57.jpg

I painted the legs of the bench to white! With an oil based paint again, but this was easy! And luckily the cushion can be removed, otherwise we would have a hard time. We really like it alot and the white really goes well with grey (better than the original :notti:)

Hi, cynthiazen,

I can see that your hous is turning out awesome. Lots of personal touch. Good job. You are my inspiration. Just got our keys. Looking for a trustworthy contractor. Can I have the contact n quote from edmund? Thanks.

Hi Cynthia, do u mind sharing your ID's contact and quotations with me? Thanks!

Hi Cynthiazen,

The reno looks awesome! can share your quote and reno contact?

Thanks!

Thanks! Pm sent =)

Hi, cynthiazen,

I can see that your hous is turning out awesome. Lots of personal touch. Good job. You are my inspiration. Just got our keys. Looking for a trustworthy contractor. Can I have the contact n quote from edmund? Thanks.

Nice to hear that! Thanks! Pm sent =)