Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Feliciachin85

Almost Finish Reno On My 4 Rm Flat

Hi all, it has been 6 weeks since the renovation started. Our flat is a 4 room resale flat, sadly COV is very high :( which left us only a little to do renovation.

Basically we hacked everything, do homogenous tiling, parquet for bedrooms, plumbing, painting, change doors, carpentry work include kitchen cabinet, shoe cabinet, wardrobe and feature wall, Didn't do window grills yet as we prefer unblocked window for now (no kids yet). So far the renovation is going very smoothly, my contractor is very reliable. His workmanship is good and he delivers what he has promised. The price is reasonable and his quotation is very clear stating all the work details, no hidden charge. We hope to move in very soon, settle everything include furniture and have a house warming near Christmas time. You can PM me if you want my contractor contact.

Does anyone know a reliable mover?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all, it has been 6 weeks since the renovation started. Our flat is a 4 room resale flat, sadly COV is very high :( which left us only a little to do renovation.

Basically we hacked everything, do homogenous tiling, parquet for bedrooms, plumbing, painting, change doors, carpentry work include kitchen cabinet, shoe cabinet, wardrobe and feature wall, Didn't do window grills yet as we prefer unblocked window for now (no kids yet). So far the renovation is going very smoothly, my contractor is very reliable. His workmanship is good and he delivers what he has promised. The price is reasonable and his quotation is very clear stating all the work details, no hidden charge. We hope to move in very soon, settle everything include furniture and have a house warming near Christmas time. You can PM me if you want my contractor contact.

Does anyone know a reliable mover?

Care to post his workmanship here?

Hi Felicia,

I see that your requirements are almost like mine :) Do you mind sharing how much your renovation came out to be? Looking forward to your PM!