Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nekigosu

How Much Does Brick Veneer Cost?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I saw this at Expo (http://www.msdpanels.com/index.php/panels/projects.html?start=5) Seems like whole wall is around 2k - 3k. range. Labour is minimal as they just cutout the dimensions, fix in then touch up the sides. Material is fibre glass. Anyone done this before?

Was considering this but dropped the idea as according to Ron, I need 2 panels for my feature wall, which was about S$3k. It's over my budget. :(

Otherwise, I think this is not bad a product as not much work except drilling a few tiny holes to screw the panels.

Few years down the road, don't like the stone, can just unscrew and replace with wallpaper!?! hahhaa :D

Edited by RenoJoy

Yup, that was the price range which Ron quoted me as well. The justification he gave for the price is the labor cost savings when compared to a typical craft-stone installation. I have no way to compare because I have never done craft-stone.

I've bought three panels from Ron and he installed.

You can see on my renotalk t-blog.

Comparatively, definitely on the expensive side relative to craft bricks.

The advantage is that there is a wide variety of panels and you are not limited by brick like design.

He can bring in whichever panel you want from the msd panel website

However, if you want brick-like appearance, I believe craft brick will be cheaper.

I saw this at Expo (http://www.msdpanels.com/index.php/panels/projects.html?start=5) Seems like whole wall is around 2k - 3k. range. Labour is minimal as they just cutout the dimensions, fix in then touch up the sides. Material is fibre glass. Anyone done this before?