Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wrxkev

Hougang Parkview With Renzz Id

Heh thanks thanks. My wife does the chosing not me. Hahaha.... Hmm I dont think so... basically what we did was we "overlay" on the tiles. Hard to explain but maybe you can have a look since we are in the same block. hahaha.... :D

Yeah i love the view too but thats also where the sun is the hottest in the afternoon. It will "heat" up our MBR.

Hi, may I aski if you overlay with laminates or vinyl? I am doing overlay also, but can't decide whether to choose laminates or vinyl... :help: as each has it's pros and cons.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, may I aski if you overlay with laminates or vinyl? I am doing overlay also, but can't decide whether to choose laminates or vinyl... :help: as each has it's pros and cons.

Hi it's laminate :)

Nice pick up!

Mind sharing from where and whats the damage?

*edit* I mean the simpsons house and lego magnets

Edited by Tensai

Nice pick up!

Mind sharing from where and whats the damage?

*edit* I mean the simpsons house and lego magnets

i got it from lego.com (got it from a friend who lives in NYC who get it for me from lego.com so its cheaper) .. do note that lego.com does not ship internationally but even if u use 3rd party forwarder like cgw the shipping + the item cost will cost as much as the retail in singapore so no point.

Simpsons house is releasing in singapore around may-june so you might wanna watch out for it :D

Hehe thanks.. I love it too.. Kinda regretted not getting other colors as well...

Edited by wrxkev