Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adidas168

Is This Reasonable For Carpentry Works?

Hi guys,

* is having a promo.

Any comments whether the offer they are promoting is worth it or not?

Thanks in advance!

Solid surface top = $10/ft

Granite top = $40/ft

Vanity cabinet = $40/ft

Kitchen cabinet = $60/ft

TV console = $60/ft

Study table = $60/ft

Full height shoe cabinet = $160/ft

Full height casement wardrobe = $160/ft

Full height sliding wardrobe = $180/ft

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi guys,

* is having a promo.

Thanks in advance!

Granite top = $40/ft

Vanity cabinet = $40/ft

Kitchen cabinet = $60/ft

TV console = $60/ft

Study table = $60/ft

If thats the case, big companies supplying solid surface and granite supplier gonna go eat 西北风。

Anyway my kitchen cabinet is $90/ft

shoe cabinet, wardrobe and sliding wardrobe is $10 more..

Solid surface i got main supplier in sg for $50 per ft and i sell at $55 per ft. $5 profit for a few phone calls and arrangement fees..

Lastly if your info is correct i close down my carpentry factory and i order from you. Carpentry works i let you earn $5 profit per ft and solid surface or granite i give you earn $30 profit per ft..

Deal ?

both sides happy..

yeah ^_^

Edited by ContractorPrice

If thats the case, big companies supplying solid surface and granite supplier gonna go eat 西北风。

Solid surface i got main supplier in sg for $50 per ft and i sell at $55 per ft. $5 profit for a few phone calls and arrangement fees..

Lastly if your info is correct i close down my carpentry factory and i order from you. Carpentry works i let you earn $5 profit per ft and solid surface or granite i give you earn $30 profit per ft..

Deal ?

both sides happy..

yeah ^_^

LOL...

Haha. if got so cheap, must have hidden items and conditions. All businesses exist to make money, I have a friend who signed up a package with a contractor for a package of $3888 for a renovation of his BTO. In the end, the final bill is $45,000. I thought he is renovating a BTO palace. If the price is way below the market value, consumers have to be weary of it.

Edited by tanmeng

Haha. if got so cheap, must have hidden items and conditions. All businesses exist to make money, I have a friend who signed up a package with a contractor for a package of $3888 for a renovation of his BTO. In the end, the final bill is $45,000. I thought he is renovating a BTO palace. If the price is way below the market value, consumers have to be weary of it.

This what they call sales tactics to target consumers who 贪小便宜。。

Packages normally don't cover everything. Will leave out some stuffs which i always say hidden cost..

Hi guys,

* is having a promo.

Thanks in advance!

Granite top = $40/ft

Vanity cabinet = $40/ft

Kitchen cabinet = $60/ft

TV console = $60/ft

Study table = $60/ft

Gimmicks lar. Granite top = $40/ft, later he tell you, excludes shipping, exclude labour, exclude cutting exclude this exclude that. The add all together, comes out to be $180/ft....hahahhha

I talk cock lar :jawdrop:

Deal ?

both sides happy..

yeah ^_^

Dear contractorprice,

What is the price for a 6ft India black galaxy granite slab (for kitchen cabinet top)?

Dear contractorprice,

What is the price for a 6ft India black galaxy granite slab (for kitchen cabinet top)?

ask my best friend name google.. it will show up companies supplying that. call them and ask them to measure and install and pay them.. whole singapore IDs and contractors look for them..

If you are not happy with their price then you can forget installing that.. :)

Edited by ContractorPrice

Gimmicks lar. Granite top = $40/ft, later he tell you, excludes shipping, exclude labour, exclude cutting exclude this exclude that. The add all together, comes out to be $180/ft....hahahhha

I talk cock lar :jawdrop:

:good::good::good:

market also got a lot of fake granite.. also selling $100 per ft.. for this price i rather go for iquartz and still cheaper

:good::good::good:

market also got a lot of fake granite.. also selling $100 per ft.. for this price i rather go for iquartz and still cheaper

For people like us not in this trade, very hard for us to tell which is real which is fake. Is only something happen then we will know. As far as I'm concern, I make my ID stated in Black & White clearly, to avoid dispute in future.

Deal ?

both sides happy..

yeah ^_^

i wanna do a 6ft full height wardrobe sliding door for my parents... so it's $600??

can have glass panel in the middle? aluminium trimmings?? any additional??