Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

i had a similar experience with them although it was not the kitchen package. Paid them $1000 so-called 'design fee'.

When we chose another ID, we managed to get them to bring us to buy lights with the $1000k.

My gd fren had her house renovated by them and she recommeded her ID to me. Have seen her hse and its quite nice. But seems like most comments abt them seemed negative so abit apprehensive...anyone else signed up with them?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
My gd fren had her house renovated by them and she recommeded her ID to me. Have seen her hse and its quite nice. But seems like most comments abt them seemed negative so abit apprehensive...anyone else signed up with them?

Hi, I'm also considering this companty as my ID.

May I know the name of the ID of your friend? How much is the renovation and what is your friend's comments on the renovation. Thanks

Hi, I'm considering this company as my ID too. Pls share with me your experiences with this ID firm if any. Thanks!:bangwall:

Edited by Barney

me too considering using ***** leh......Anyone uses Raymond as ID before? any other comments....cos 1st impression seems gd

Ya, my first impression of him is quite good too but don't know if he really so good. Anyone used this company or this ID can comment??

By the way, can share with me what and how much he quoted you for the standard package??

Hmmm.. just now me went to see them. My ID is Jefre. Have not signed up anything with them yet but FH seems quite keen on them.

No one seems to be using it eh .. quite worried... me wan to see how is their workmanship and responsiveness.

its seem quite a few had sign up wif Raymond,maybe we can exhange info on the quote that he provide.

Those who had sign up wif him interested??

:~:good:

Edited by met

its seem quite a few had sign up wif Raymond,maybe we can exhange info on the quote that he provide.

Those who had sign up wif him interested??

!! !!

Raymond has not given me a detailed quote. Have you got a quote from him? Can share with me? Once I got mine, I'll share too. Thanks

Raymond has not given me a detailed quote. Have you got a quote from him? Can share with me? Once I got mine, I'll share too. Thanks

Hi Unsure,i also havent got a detail quote from him yet..shd get either this weekend or next depending on the final design bah,make some amendments to the initial drawing he gave me...hav u seem urs yet?

Also asking him to bring me to c his in-progress reno work.... :dunno:

I met up wz them but then the feeling they gave to me wasnt very good... as in they keep pushing me to pay the $500 deposit so they will start to draw the 3-D designs for me...seems like they wan to close the sales fast....and also, the quotation is very much on the high side i feel, cos for the same kind of thing they do n others quote me, it could be 1.5 to 2 times the price...

But to each his own, maybe its this ID that i met that is like that...others from this company i wont know...

I met up wz them but then the feeling they gave to me wasnt very good... as in they keep pushing me to pay the $500 deposit so they will start to draw the 3-D designs for me...seems like they wan to close the sales fast....and also, the quotation is very much on the high side i feel, cos for the same kind of thing they do n others quote me, it could be 1.5 to 2 times the price...

But to each his own, maybe its this ID that i met that is like that...others from this company i wont know...

Agree that they are very ex...was approached by them when we went to the exhibition at Expo once...reluctantly sat downt ot discuss with them as I already knew they were already c ex....very pushy salesman....the ID came back with the quote and 3D drawings 2 weeks later.....gave me a very minimalist concept and cost is about 30k liao....some more they charge GST....which 5% amounts to quite alot! A bookcase easily cost $2k+......and kitchen cabinets cost around 4-5k when my kitchen area is pathetically small....needless to say, we dropped them immediately after looking at the quote....

The ID who served us was quite nice though....too bad their charges are too high...