Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chilarvet

Looking For English Cottage Style Furniture

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, had saw this article about english cottage furniture in straits times some times ago, the name is the cottage crafts . Not sure if they are nice or not, but they reveal some professional opinion on ST la.

Hi, my home theme is french victorian. Bought my furniture from **company spam** and Victorian Flair. By the way, am selling my brand new 52" classic victorian ceiling fan that I have purchased from onl8ne as it is too big for my room. Let me know if you are keen.

Ecolinks also has nice country Victorian style furnishings. Can got there and take a look. I've purchased my sofa, bed frame and side tables from them. Sofa is more then 2-yrs and my bedroom set coming to 1-yr. So far no problems. I had good buying experience from them.

Hi, my home theme is french victorian. Bought my furniture from **company spam** and Victorian Flair. By the way, am selling my brand new 52" classic victorian ceiling fan that I have purchased from onl8ne as it is too big for my room. Let me know if you are keen.

Hi,

Thanks for the information. Yeah, I read about Victorian Flair but did not have time to head down to their site. Prob will do so and take a look.

Thanks

Hi, had saw this article about english cottage furniture in straits times some times ago, the name is the cottage crafts . Not sure if they are nice or not, but they reveal some professional opinion on ST la.

Hi,

Been to there, but the items are way too pricey. Of course it looks totally authentic, maybe the price too.

And u can also try Cluck Cluck country living home decor. They have a retail store at Tanjong Pagar mrt exchange. Alternatively, get from Taobao. I bought most of my Victorian furnishings from Taobao through Sg agent 65Daigou.

Oh cool. Shall check out this too.

For the Taobao purchases through 65Daigou, did all the items come packed and delivered with installation?

Thanks!

Edited by chilarvet

Ecolinks also has nice country Victorian style furnishings. Can got there and take a look. I've purchased my sofa, bed frame and side tables from them. Sofa is more then 2-yrs and my bedroom set coming to 1-yr. So far no problems. I had good buying experience from them.

Hi,

More of looking for TV console, sofas and dining table. Considering buying sofa from Ikea with the flower fabric. Haha

Hi,

More of looking for TV console, sofas and dining table. Considering buying sofa from Ikea with the flower fabric. Haha

Ecolinks do have the stuffs you r looking for. Especially flowery fabric sofas. I also recall seeing a flowery sofa set from Picket & Rail before. Good luck. I love furniture hunting.

Ecolinks do have the stuffs you r looking for. Especially flowery fabric sofas. I also recall seeing a flowery sofa set from Picket & Rail before. Good luck. I love furniture hunting.

Hi, yeah, saw their website. Definitely the fabric sofa type I'm looking for. Shall go look at their show rooms.

Thanks for the advice.

Those stuffs from taobao will be packed compact like IKEA so you will have to assemble yourself.I bought my TV console from Victorian flair and Soda and bed frame from Paris Hm.

Hi Serene,

Just wanna check with you on the stuff you bought from Victorian Flair and Taobao.

For the TV console you bought from Victorian Flair, was the quality ok? I went to their store and saw those on display, looked alright. They mentioned it can be customisable to the length and height you want to. (so quite interested in that)

For taobao stuff, is the quality ok too? I am thinking of getting my sofa from Taobao. Saw a really nice looking blue Victorian sofa. :)