Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CuGu

Is $350 For Curtain Expensive?

I want to do curtain for my 2 small bedrooms window and was quoted $350 per window for single layer (mean only got night curtain but no day curtain), dim out fabric and no lining. Dimension is W161cm x H230cm.

I think it is a good price.. should I go ahead?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I want to do curtain for my 2 small bedrooms window and was quoted $350 per window for single layer (mean only got night curtain but no day curtain), dim out fabric and no lining. Dimension is W161cm x H230cm.

Total price $350? That is dirt cheap

Hi CuGu, where do you get the quote o?

i also plan to get a new set of curtain for the home, seems like there are lots of recommendation like Uncle Chew, MGL, Dzander, plan to go visit them one by one.

Hi CuGu, where do you get the quote o?

i also plan to get a new set of curtain for the home, seems like there are lots of recommendation like Uncle Chew, MGL, Dzander, plan to go visit them one by one.

Pm you the contact le..

Not too sure about the price. But maybe as a gauge, mine is about $1350 for living room and 3 rooms incl aircon ledge at MBR.. Day and night for living room (5-rm), roller blinds for 2 bedrooms and Roman blinds for MBR windows..