Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ice27

Help With Concealed Door

I renovated my place in 2007 and did up a concealed door for my bedroom. It blended in together and forms a wall from the outside. However, lately, the door has been misaligned and it's very difficult, if not impossible to close/ lock. We tried taking out the hinges and playing around with its positioning as well as tightening the screws to the extent of causing some cracks but to no avail. Still can't close the door as it is jutting out from the "frame". Would appreciate if someone can help give advice on how i can perhaps solve this problem without incuring too big a damage. or a reasonable contractor who can help me with this. I don't wish to tear down the entire wall just to change my door. I've tried contacting my previous ID, but they have been avoiding me since day one. very annoyed.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Ice,

I am afraid it very hard for anyone to advise on this unless you upload a picture so we can understand the extend of the "problem". I would assume the hinge itself might have already broken as concealed hinges do have a certain weight limit.