Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all,

i just bought a resale flat at admiralty and just finished my renovations. There was this very good glass and auminium contractor that i'll like to share.

I did glass doors for my bedrooms, shower screen for both my toilets and aluminium windows and grills and was very satisfied with the service and workmanship. I went to various interior designers and their prices really give me a shock. some even worst, did not even bother to get back to me at all. I managed to get this glass contractor's contacts from my friend and she's really good. You can always call her up and ask for rough quotes first. She's much better than all those other companies when i called. Some company they'll give me the 'i'm dying' tone , and talk as if i owe them a few thousands dollars. Seriously cannot tahan those people. So if anyone is interested to do shower screen, glass door or aluminium windows, can PM me and i'll pass you her contact.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Same day half hr ago at 10:26 AM @ this post http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/28577-looking-for-an-idcontractor/?p=861640

You posted

Hi, I'm a glass contractor. We supply and install all sorts of tempered glass doors, panels, shower screens, mirrors, aluminium windows, window grills and many more. We are BCA registered and we ensure the best quality and products for your home. Do feel free to contact me at [remove] if you need any enquiries on glass products. No obligations.

30 -40 min later, you said you engaged a glass contractor.

I'm confused.. who are you.. glass contractor OR happy customer from glass contractor?