Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mokz88

Ea Full Renovation

Dear All... I have bought a resale EA recently. Been sourcing out for ID or contractors to do a full Reno for my house.

The stuff I am doing will be:

1. New Tiling - homogeneous - whole house including balcony, kitchen, toilet & rooms.

2. Kitchen - new kitchen cabinets with breakfast table. Approximately 60ft of cabinets - top & bottom. Bottom will be only drawers with blum system. 2 nos of kitchen sink with hot & cold water. New stainless steel pipings for hot and cold water.

Breaking of a wall to make an open concept kitchen - 8ft wall.

Glass backing between top & bottom kitchen - 6mm.

Build breakfast counter - 800mm by 7ft.

All cabinet top with quartz.

Floor tiles - 600x600

Wall tiles - 450x300

3. Common & MBR Toilet - full hacking - full with floor & wall tiles. 2 nos of storage heater. 2 bathroom sink with hot and cold water. Hot and cold stainless steel piping.

Box up all big piping.

4. Shoe Cabinet - 5ft with 3 ft setee.

5. Storage area in study room - 2ft by 11ft. Side with gypsum board & front with sliding doors. Internal with stainless steel store racking system.

6. White powder coated - kitchen, balcony & study room - window & grilles.

7. MBR - 14ft built in wardrobe - casement door. Shifting of MBR toilet door & MBR entrance. Total of 9ft of covering with gypsum board & making Opening of approximately 10ft by hacking in various locations. Using of gypsum board to level up wall in MBR due to protruding beam on the wall. Making of storage area in recess area below window - 7ft by 3ft.

8. 2nd bedroom - built in 6ft wardrobe - casement door.

9. 3rd bedroom - built in 6fr wardrobe - casement door. Storage area below windows. 6ft by 3ft.

10. Plastering & painting of whole unit including ceiling.

11. New solid veneer door for all 3 bedrooms & main door & wrought iron main gate.

False ceiling or L-Box in living room.

All wardrobe hinges using BLUM soft closing - 170 degree hinges. Abs triming.

Basically I have shortlisted 3 different ID. Been reviewing & adding the items into the quotes.

1st ID - *-style - $73k with GST. Including Rewiring & double points & light switches & heater & hood/hob switch & installation of lights & fans.

2nd ID - *ecor*Ark - $66k.not including blum & electrical.

3rd ID - *dgelin* - reputable but on the higher side. Yet to receive full quote.

Just to check with all bro & sis if I have miss any additional stuffs. Kindly enlighten me. This will be a major job. & if u have any comments on the ID, pls inform me. Wish to have a smooth Reno.

Your generous comments will be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation