Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tpkoon

A** And F*** Aircon Service

Guys and gals, the following is what i wrote to this aircon service company call "Refreshing Cool" refer by through booking with the website http://www.singapore-aircon.com. As a warning to everyone, do not use this company as it is bad!

I am very dissapointed with the service perform by you company and ppl. we have an appointment today at 10am. 2 of your people came to my house and started servicing the aircon. Not only did they left a mess on the floor with water dripping and dirt all over but they also messed up the toilet as well. As stupid as your people can be, they use the bath tub to wash the dirt off the filter. Naturally it got stucked! they didin't even ask us where to wash the filter. now my bath tub is a mess made by your guys. Not only that, your guys left the filter out without installing back the thing. How on earth would that happen!

Next on the aircon unit in the living room, a similar mess was made. to make things worse, water was dripping on my leather couch!!! water stains are everywhere and i am very unhappy about it. It has spoilt my couch and that cost at least 7K. Is your company gonna repay me for the damage? your company cost me MONEY! After they are done, they did not even bother moving the furniture back. WTH! this is a first in Singapore and a first for all the various aircon repair i tried!

we trusted your company and thought that we can invite you to our house to clean our aircon but to our horror, it was beyond terrible. I am sure you can check your record and find out who i am. Please do as i do wish to talk to some management people on how they run employees like this!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation