Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahnah

Tempur Mattresses And Pillow

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Tempur very ex. Heard the design is based on technology designed for astronauts.

haha, my fren is using a small piece of tempur cushion as her wrist pad when using the mouse.. haha

haha, my fren is using a small piece of tempur cushion as her wrist pad when using the mouse.. haha

kristetong..

ur fren very nice to her wrist.... everytime when i want to buy it.. i feel the pain ... so i neber buy..

but cosmetic/makeup alot lar... :dancingqueen:

kristetong..

ur fren very nice to her wrist.... everytime when i want to buy it.. i feel the pain ... so i neber buy..

but cosmetic/makeup alot lar... 8|

my hubby very interested in the mattress and pillow oso.. but very ex ex ex..

last time tempur used to have overlay.. as in a thin layer of tempur foam that u can place over the mattress..

cheaper than the mattress yet u can have the effect of tempur.. but heard from the salesperson that they r not selling anymore cos the effect is not as good as the mattress.

my hubby very interested in the mattress and pillow oso.. but very ex ex ex..

last time tempur used to have overlay.. as in a thin layer of tempur foam that u can place over the mattress..

cheaper than the mattress yet u can have the effect of tempur.. but heard from the salesperson that they r not selling anymore cos the effect is not as good as the mattress.

Think its not "effect is not as good" more likely is "profit is not as good"... ha ha ha. 8|

Think its not "effect is not as good" more likely is "profit is not as good"... ha ha ha. 8|

haha.. maybe loh..

btw Dunopillo has similar overlay as well.. i am eyeing on the overlay for queen sized bed.. cost $400+ hehe

expensive but still cheaper than Tempur

hahaha... good profits.. not sure if it will benefits us the user... i also tempted to buy the pillow.. but 1 is about 299... how many i need to buy? 2?? :bangwall:

ware can I find Maxicoil????

There is a store at IMM, near to the OM open concept store, not sure bout the brand but it is base on the tempur technology and I tried it over the weekend and it is indeed comfortable, queen size ard $2k cheaper then tempur.

Hi everyone...I'm new here....do anyone of you heard of Prefecta Memory Foam mattress before? I went to a Mattress shop in Sg Kadut yesterday and I tried out this mattress and it feels nice but not sure about the quality and the reliability, hope to hear some feedback here...

ware can I find Maxicoil????

Sorry, its MAXCOIL not Maxicoil. Bought ours at Furniture Mall in Beach Road.

We're very happy with the mattress. Gives us a good night rest. You hardly feel when your partner toss and turns.

Sorry, its MAXCOIL not Maxicoil. Bought ours at Furniture Mall in Beach Road.

We're very happy with the mattress. Gives us a good night rest. You hardly feel when your partner toss and turns.

What size? How much u paid for it?