Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RenoChatter

Review: Marble Polishing By Ah Gan 9368 5228

Came across his name while searching "site:renotalk.com marble polishing" in google. I think before buying any furniture or engaging any services from contractors, painters, etc, it is really useful to use the search term "site:renotalk.com <your search item>" in google.

When I engaged Ah Gan, he is mostly punctual and his estimated time of arrival and completion is accurate. If he is late, he will sms you his time of arrival. To me, this is plus point. When he came to my home, he did not say much. He is so familiar with floor sizes that he does not even need to measure the floor area. He told me the usual market price is xxx and he is quoting me this better price yyy. Wow, he is spot on for the usual market price because I got the same price quote from another guy.

Oh well, let the picture do the talking. I choose to write the reviews within the picture so that people can save it on their mobile and share easily via whatsapp, line, etc.

Reviews.png

Things that are above my expectations: Black and brown stains are gone. I thought they can never be removed. Also the skirting at the side is now very clean with most stains removed too.

For high resolution pictures, click below links

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kTqIsQ8GO0Q/VGyj8Vq2uSI/AAAAAAAAAZI/crgoGRRmd_o/s1600/20141117_201304.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZuMrYDszXww/VGyj8UFXOAI/AAAAAAAAAZM/3dlQoZhLqdQ/s1600/20141117_201343.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PC5IrFqyq3s/VGyj8WUR92I/AAAAAAAAAZU/nSWzuATJc84/s1600/20141117_201456.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I came across your post which highly recommended Ah Gan, and so I engaged him for polishing and cleaning the floors of my newly bought resale 5-Room flat. 

I did get few quotations from other vendors, and his price is the most reasonable. Yes, he was quiet when inspecting the floor. He analysed carefully and quote a price with reasons, explaining what he is going to do. 

He and his team are very professional. The marble flooring in the living hall is very shiny after polishing (as attached).  

373202064_WhatsAppImage2018-10-30at9_35_09PM.jpeg.e57980c40e5017e661cb8292f3072de8.jpeg

What surprised me was he never compromise over quality. I also engaged him to clean my toilets. He careful cleared the dirt/stains, and did the gap filling between each tiles. There was one toilet where the filling is different colour  from (was slightly lighter) the tiles colour. He's willing to go extra mile to change the filling and returned to complete the work later of the day. He could have just filled the gap that I wouldn't notice that slight difference of mismatched colours, but he didn't. I respect his hard work, professionalism and  honesty for that.  

I therefore highly recommend Ah Gan 9368 5228 if you need floor polishing  and/or cleaning services!