Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Noodler

Cosy 4Room Bto

Contractor stuff

Hacking works have commenced and are done actually. :good: Haha. Was kinda surprised because our contractor didn't say anything. I'm quite happy we went ahead with the hacking because the whole kitchen space feels so much better. Previously, it was really small but now i love it! Thankfully no regrets. Lol. I think that's the trouble with going with a contractor. No 3D drawing for feels... only have to go with gut feel. :lol:

The 2d drawings are in! We are quite happy with the overall look, barring a few minor changes. we also selected our laminates (first round), so waiting for the A4 samples before making our final decision. Next we need to go to Hafary to select the tiles for the cemented sink area. But no time... T_T|||

fBfEuf0.jpg

Today the aircon guys came over and laid the piping and trunking. They will make a second trip when the reno is almost done to fix up the aircon units. I had to leave earlier before they finished but so far, it looks okay. Will probably head down over the weekend to do a check.

As you can see, the stove and sink were also delivered because the contractor needed it for the cement thingy.

More Purchases

We got a vacuum cleaner and a kettle. Very random but it was a gift from my mom. lol. She kanchiong.

Also bought some bathroom accessories (towel rack, toilet roll holder, basket) from Heritage. All fully paid. And who knew that toilet roll holder is soooo expensive?!!!? It was around $30+ and that's after discount. :jawdrop: Oh well.

Things to buy

What's left are the major stuff - sofa, tv console, bed frame, study tables. We wanted a L-shaped table from V.hive because they had the left and right L-shaped so it could form a U-shape. It fits our needs perfectly but apparently, the left L-shaped table is no longer in production.... zzzz. Any one has any recommendations? Me and the hubs both need our own space because I'm a neat freak and well, the hubs is the opp of me. So no sharing! :no:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation