Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
benetay

Sealy Bed

I'm a fan of Sealy bed, been using them for 5-6 years now and at that point of time Sealy was not popular in Singapore. However, the reviews of Sealy bed then was already very good overseas and then i made the decision.

Why did i choose Sealy over others?

• softer than simmons and price within budget.
  • After sales service was superb.

Order a queen size bed then from HN, sign everything, bed arrive and install within a week or so (can't remember too long ago). Then at the point of delivery we were 'sunning' our super single mattress outside so we left it there.

Delivery guys came, install and left. to our surprise they took the super single mattress which was sunning outside, they thought we wanted to throw it away.

Wrote an email directly to Sealy about this issue about disappointing brand name.

Cut to the chase, they give us a brand new Sealy super single mattress. So end up 2 new mattress.

Fast forward to now:

There are now 1 flag ship store, 3 sleep boutique and many other shops selling like HN.

If you are new, better visit the flagship store as i have spoken to them. Just because the range are limited in sleep boutique doesn't mean they can omit from telling us everything. Hence, still better to go to their flagship store and see and ask questions before making any decision.

Hopefully they still stand by their words and once i get the new mattress i'm planning to write them a follow up email. For me any bed seems fine, most importantly the after sales service has got to be solid.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation