Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Me2U

Hand-Made Oil Painting At Very Affordable Prices

Hi ya,

Thinking of a great way to redecorate your house? Oil painting will definitely be one of the best choice.

I offer some nice hand-made oil paintings at good price. Price depends on the size you want (smallest 30cmx30cm, biggest 100cmx200cm) Price range from SGD30.00.

If you are interested, pls contact me at 97351578 (Grace)! I will send you available paintings.

Thanks for reading my ads and wish you a Happy new year!

Cheers,

Grace

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Oil paintings hung on your wall adds a touch of color and life to your home. Nothing feels as relaxing and reassuring as sitting back in a living room with painted portraits of your family, or pet hanging on the wall. I had a painting from a photo which I ordered online. I am a great art collector and would love to see your paintings first. Can you please post some of your art work here.B_116200764341_2194_276200721630_u.jpg

Edited by LBWelch

Yeah I want to redecorate my home. Actually I just got Aboriginal Art painting on the walls of the home. Now I want to purchase some decent and beautiful handmade oil paintings to redecorate it. I would love to buy one from you dear!!

Hi Grace,

Thank you for sharing. I was surprised to learn how many talented artists there are. 

My son got me and my husband a beautiful gift for our 30th Wedding Anniversary from Noble Portrait. He commissioned for us an acrylic painting. I burst into tears when I saw it for the first time. The painting is done with such remarkable precision. Our son sent them a photo of us, and they returned such a beautiful piece.

Portrait-Gift-Parents-30th-Anniversary.j

Edited by GraceMck