Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bluesman15

Question About Renovating Resale 5-Rm

Hi all,

I just bought a resale 5 room and like to ask how much is the cost (approximate) to renovate with the following works:

question 1: can advise on the approximate cost?

- Hack off existing floors in living room (with balcony wall tiles), kitchen (wall tiles too), common and master toilet (wall, floor tiles and waterproofing )

- Lay homogeneous tile in living room, laminate in 3 rooms and replace 3 doors

- Change all windows to new windows and grill.

- carpentry for TV console, shoe rack and storage, wardrobe in master bed and false ceiling.

Is it advisable to get those resale flat package? I'm very worried of falling prey to route design firms.

I'm considering whether to do a standard reno package then get another ID to do the carpentry. Is it advisable?

Also, if a quote did not state includes haulage, is it assumed they the company coveted it? I had a quote and the id told me "no other hidden cost" but I noticed many things we discussed are not clearly spelt out. Is that a norm?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

since you are worried of being falling prey to scams or unreasonable pricing, why not go around asking for quote first BUT dont commit anything until u compare everything?