Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jimmya

Is This Quote Cheap And Reasonable?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi jimmya,

wow, nice. how much u do ur this platform?

what material is it wood? save spaces too.

ya i met him already, very reasonable price, like island cabinet, only 800 not others they charge me 1300.

shoe cabinet and counter top as well still reasonable prices.

thanks

Guest Vicki Goh

Jimmy,

You doing platform?? how much?? the room really look super nice and creative

As your first quotation don't have platform price so i believe you have added alot of things like me...haha

Edited by Vicki Goh

hi Vicki,

i never add anything except this platform. Last minute one. Other than that the quote is the same. i never pay for anything extra.

The 2 extra walls and lbox at kitchen is he gives me at no charge. $1368. for the platform include the side n the wall.

haha i nego with him n get discount. by right is $1520.

ok la. shoik.

Guest Vicki Goh

wow so nice he give you so many things...i am a doing a L shape table with top hung cabinet which act like a divider and behind it is a platform bed with step that come with cove light. And also come with a feature wall with shelving so can place my ps4 too. I am looking forward how my this room will look like in 3D drawing..

Still waiting my ID to give me quote on doing semi-open kitchen and overlay for both my bathrooms too...i think my quote end up should be about S$32k ..

Btw S$22,235+S$1,368 = S$23,603 ... is this inclusive of GST?? As i know that 3D is a GST registered company.

Edited by Vicki Goh

hi vicki,

have not inclusive gst. thats all my total price. wow, you did a lot of things.

i still have 1 more room have not decided yet. i have already throw the question back to him.

haha. same thing ask him to help me think what to do for the other room.

no ideas right now. but at least i already got all the measurements of the furniture ready that can fit.

he draw out one by one for me, n he told me what to buy for the track light, watts should not be too

big if not too hot because i did not put aircon in living room.

so far a lot of other advice n ideas.

any ideas? share share leh................ :)

hi ericgan10,

i did the platform storage for 1368. solid plywood material.

if no storage is even cheapier. inclusive of theside platform to the wall. n the small wall on the left.

med_gallery_70346_7_289009.jpg

but when they are sleeping is actually facing the windows. so its legs near the windows.

fengshui - sleeping cannot face the door thats why do a short wall to block.

Guest Vicki Goh

hi vicki,

have not inclusive gst. thats all my total price. wow, you did a lot of things.

i still have 1 more room have not decided yet. i have already throw the question back to him.

haha. same thing ask him to help me think what to do for the other room.

no ideas right now. but at least i already got all the measurements of the furniture ready that can fit.

he draw out one by one for me, n he told me what to buy for the track light, watts should not be too

big if not too hot because i did not put aircon in living room.

so far a lot of other advice n ideas.

any ideas? share share leh................ :)

Erm.. ok so your total will be higher abit. But the difference is i did not do flooring as HDB will do it.

As for you the other room depend who will using it as for me is i just do a wardrobe with a pull out mirror and 3rd room not doing anything.

So far most expensive is my master bedroom then followed by my living room and kitchen As i am doing a 8.5ft L shoe cabinet cum laminate door for bomb shelter (to hide bomb shelter)

Kitchen will doing 3 track window at service yard and a 10ft L tempered glass between top and bottom cabinet (this is for easy cleaning and maintenance) + kitchen door as well.

Jimmy is yours a 3 room or 4 room?? Oh btw you got do feature wall for your living room right ?? i dont see in your 3D drawings..

Rgds

Vicki

Edited by Vicki Goh