Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi vicki,

from the picture u can see i never do feature wall. simple loh. 4rm flat.

the other room i also dunno wat to do.

wow, u did so many things especially ur master bedroom. same la third room empty.haha.

ask him think for me.

med_gallery_70346_8_35104.jpg

oya hi vicki,

my living room u can see i did a gypsum board at d entrance to block door from seeing the living room.

thats the one in black color.

Guest Vicki Goh

Oh ya .. as your quote got feature wall but i never see your feature wall...living room really very simple looking and nice.

hi vicki,

yes, i took out the feature wall so its 22235 -1600 feature wall +1368 platform = 22003.

My id mention one thing is feature wall is to hide the wires, but u can also put lightings behind it.

it will shine out the feature wall. then if at night u only want to watch tv, just on the feature wall lights.

that will be very very nice. if no lights then feature wall do not stand out. And if u do feature wall just want to hide the wires
then no point because all the wires can be hidden behind ur tv console. Of course other ids or contractors will want u to do as many
things as u can bcoz they earn more.

that's y i took out loh. But really, lights behind feature walls really make your wall stand out and beautiful.
It reflects from behind rather than u put your spotlight on it. Really different feelings.

Up to you. haha.

med_gallery_70346_7_354725.jpg

hi vicki,

this is the redo drawings with the gypsum wall up to the full height.

and spotlights n dining lights switch on.. Previously never turn on ....hahaha,,,,

Guest Vicki Goh

Ya jimmy.. i know about the feature wall put lights too .. most likely i will put bah as long my budget can be meet.

As now i am not doing overlay for both bathrooms but just do a shower alcove wall (feature wall) that shower screen attached to it and do vanity and mirror box only

for both bathrooms. This design is simple and yet cheaper and i save cost on the overlay. Basically just want something unique.

hi vicki,

wow, whats that man? i go check it out whats alcove man. anyway should be cheaper.

should be very nice for alcove wall in toilet its something special.

Wah Lao some things can do it yourself want , example, my ID tells me to buy some chemicals for the chemical washing . around 10 dollars only . Saved me that 200 bucks. He helped me save a few hundred bucks in total.

There are some things worth saving for, such as design ideas or things that just serve aesthetic purposes - to each his or her own creative ideas. But some where it concerns safety and handling issues, I rather leave it to the professionals.

Sorry for the harshness but I felt the ID would be quite irresponsible if he did not caution you on the dangers and precautions to take for buying any form of chemical to do washing for the whole house. Which are the parts that can be washed using acid? What are the protective wear to be used for each and every chemical? Is it worth spoiling floors that cost in the hundreds and thousands, to save that hundred odd bucks? Yes, one could buy the super strong stain removal from NTUC, but that's after the general acid wash and only on specific small areas... in fact this should have been rectified with the id/contractor before full handing over.

Suggest to bargain the price for acid wash instead, if cost saving is a priority.