Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jeremy Fu

Is This Quotation Expensive ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Jeremy,

I immediately logged in as soon as I saw this. Need to caution you and other forummers that this quotation can awfully go against the consumer.

Notice the phrase "Install (item)" and Qty listed as "1 job". This means that the contractor is only obliged to "install" the particular item at that price quoted. Who supply or construct the kitchen cabinet? Would you be buying the shower head and let them install? If that's the case, does that mean you have to "buy" the kitchen table top first, and let them "install" at that price?

See, that's how unclear this quotation is. Even if this particular company provided good service and workmanship in the past, it's unfortunate that the bad apples among its peers have given consumers low confidence. Anyway, it's not providing the cheapest deal. Do look for others and compare.

All the best!

hi jeremy,

true, what pDark mention is very true. and all the details are not there.

like wall toilets how many sqft, length of kitchen cabinet, area size, everything is unclear.

and also quite expensive too. u check around.

all d best!

Guest Vicki Goh

Yes agreed with the others. The quotation very unclear and no details too.

Install kitchen cabinet...how long and come with what??

Install kitchen table top...so many types of worktop so what i am getting and how long??

Install ceiling work... what kind?? L box? cove light ? false ceiling?? include foyer too?? after all 1.8k super expensive (for my case false ceiling/L box and cove light **** room/dining area/foyer at 1300 only.

Run water pipe?? .. are you going to run city gas heater?? 1200 ... really expensive.

There is no painting job in your quotation ...

I think very dangerous if quotation is not clear...

Rgds

Vicki