Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi guys

Just giving my testimonial on Orion Floors. Found them online at orionfloors.com. Website nice and very informative so I decided to call them and ask about what they have to offer. They are very efficient and service oriented. During my on site visit, which is free by the way, he also showed me how durable their flooring really is. I did laminate for my place and they only took 1 and half days to complete and left my place clean and tidy. Im so happy with their service and even recommended them to my cousin whose in the process of doing vinyl floors with them. Thanks for my new floors Orion Floors team!

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi. Yes their product quality is great! And they have lots of colours to choose from. All their products have lifetime warranty - German-made - so we can be rest-assured with what we are getting.

Also their price is very reasonable! I asked around other places like Evorich but they're much more expensive for similar quality.

Lucky my friend recommended Orion Floors to me. I'm very happy with them. Sales and service team are **** good and efficient! I've just recommended them to my sister and hubby who just got their BTO! :)

• Like 1

Hey adrian82,
i recently did my floor with orionfloors. The sales person name is joseph - his mobile x
I did laminated flooring for my living room and 3 bedrooms.
I got lots of furniture but they were extra careful with my furniture.
what they did was shift it to one side of the room and once they were done they shifted the furniture to the other side. Then after the job was all done they put back everything to its original place.
I am glad they could handle it all! If not i gotta do it myself which is a hassle and also not cheap.

Hi Adrian82

Yes they are clean and handled my furniture with care. Had same experience as Justintime72. They were quite good and creative at moving my furniture around so they can do their job properly.

I recommend going with Orion Floors. They are very professional. Like the previous post states - call Joseph x.