Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zin

Renovation Of Ec One Canberra 3 Bed Room Compact

Hi everyone

I have no experience in this renovation process. I will get key of my unit in this month.

Currently I requested quotation through renotalk.

So far only engaged 2 ID firms

1) Cistern through colleague

2) NID studio through renotalk

And planning to go to IMM to meet other ID there.

And also planning to contact oakthree studio since my wife college recommends.

Please help to advise and give feedback on these IDs and recommendations.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Edited by Zin

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hihi I living near you, my new place is nearby your new build condo along ave 6. was traveling on to work n see the process of the development is quite fast. for new condo normally I think you just need to do up the ceiling and some carpentry like tv console feature or maybe platform bed for storage will do. cheers

I had a very bad experience with the ID named Jackie from Oakthree Studios. 

I have to admit that they have really pretty designs, but her attitude really pissed me off as she rolled her eyes when we told her our budget is 30k. Guess they are more "atas", maybe if you have a higher budget she will serve you better. We also asked her why the tiles she quoted were so expensive ($10psf) when other ID only quoted ($3-5psf) for homogenous tiles, and she starting saying, then you go buy from them lo. She also said their tiles are branded and of top-notch quality, but I don't think its worth splurging on BRANDED TILES, its like stepping on "LV" floor everyday.