Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LeMc

Anyone Heard Of Severus Mattress ?

Hi LeMc,

eventually did you buy this mattress??? i just bought and start to regret already...

the sales person claims that it is from USA and i read in other forum that it is actually made in china... can't find a single website on this mattress.. if it is really such a reputable brand in USA... I wonder how come there is not a decent website on this..

Furthermore the sales claims that it comes with 15 yrs warranty... now i even doubt the existance of this company... who do i look for if i want to claim the warranty...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wat i heard from the boss is that the mattress is from USA and the storage bed frame is from aussie. also ready from sgbrides that the mattress is actually manufactured in china and it's using maxcoil but brand under severus. don't how true.

i seriously doubt the 15yrs gurantee the boss claim. cannot even find this brand on the net and the boss claims that he is the only shop in singapore that carry this brand. i'm thinking few yrs down the road, who do i go to for the warranty if really something happen to the mattress

Try Isaiah?

Actually bought the king size mattress (I538) at 1699

then after that my relatives bought some more

and the knocked the price down to 1499

think its a good deal and worth going down to Home2Be

just my 2 cents worth since i am on a tight budget

the bed felt good and similar to some of the other better brands i tried

MISLEADING SALESMAN EXPOSED!!!

SEVERUS® MATTRESS AND STORAGE BED - Mattress Atrium @ The Furniture Mall #03-02/27/28

His sales presentation was impressive, convincing, professional and good product knowledge. As he claimed that their products are all imported.

I was convinced by his presentation and purchased the Severus® Ceara Amenity Series 2 Ortho Firm Barrel pocketed spring 9” mattress and Severus® Lastoria Design with full PU Leather Storage Bed. Fully paid on the same day.

The mattress was delivered on 15.8.08 and turn out the brand is Princebed instate of Severus® Mattress.

I found that something is fishsy about the deal and decided to check on the internet for information on the products.

I called the salesperson the next day for a full refund and he said the boss is glad to refund the amount only for the storage bed and not the mattress as it had been delivered and there is nothing misleading.

He said that nothing can be done as you have signed the sales invoice as what was stated. (cause I was convinced and trusted (deceived) him and didn’t take a good look at what he wrote in it).

I confirm that the mattress is NOT imported from UK or Australia as he claimed. This time, he changes his tag, saying the parts are imported and assemble in Singapore.

He refuses to admit his mispresentation, continues to lie and wanted to turn nasty.

Good thing my conversation with him was made through sms and recorded as proof. Now he has nowhere to hide.

DON’T LET DISHONEST SALESPERSON and/or COMPANY RIPPED YOU OFF.

Don’t let the innocence consumer suffer by this kind of practices. There is a big difference in branding and manufacturing. Let’s put a stop and nail down those that practices mispresentation and deceit to get sales.

If you are looking for a comfortable bed to sleep don’t end up sleeping with discomfort.

Post your story here.

By John Goh