Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lilithfiend

Brand New Kingston Brass Kitchen Faucet With Brass Sprayer

$_20.JPG?set_id=8800005007

Inspired by 18th Century elegance, this faucet is the ideal choice for those wishing to create a luxuriant look for their kitchen. The faucet has a double handle deck mount setup and features a 8"-16" design. The body is fabricated from solid brass for durability and long-lasting use. The color finish is made of satin nickel for that silvery complexion, as well as resisting scratches, corrosion and tarnishing. The spout rotates 360 degrees for accessibility and convenience. The handle acts as a 1/4-turn on/off water control mechanism for easy management of water volume and temperature. An integrated removable aerator is inserted beneath the spout's head piece for conserving water flow. Brass sprayer included.

Brand new. Imported from USA. Selling as I changed my mind about colour. Originally purchased for S$300. Will let go at $250. My loss, your gain. Please PM if interested.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation