Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
upthetoon

4rm BTO Sengkang quotation - any comments?

Hi guys, i got this quote from an ID whom im interested in engaging. is there anything that it's high or left out? what are you comments?

my budget is around $30k.

A Design consultation & Space planning

FOC

1) Design proposal & 3D perspective drawings (maximum of 3 revisions)

FOC

2) Site co-ordination & Supervision

FOC

3)Decoration advice

FOC

• B DEMOLIATION WORKS

To Supply Labour To Hack With Material To Make Good 12ft Length X Full Height Wall @ Living/Kitchen

$1,980

• C MASONRY WORKS

1) Supply & Lay HDB Required Prepacked Cement Screed With Self-Leveling Cement Screed @ Living & 3 X Bedrooms

$2400

2) Supply & Lay 5mm Click-On Type Luxury Resilient Flooring With Skirting @ Living & 3 X Bedrooms

$4000

3) To Supply Material & Construct Main Entrance Kerb

$100

4) To Supply Material & Construct Shower Screen Kerbs For 2 X Bathrooms

$200

5) To Supply Material & Construct Cabinet Base With Side Tiling Finish(10ft)

$350

6) To Supply Material & Construct Washing Machine Base With Full Tiling Finish

$100

7) To Supply Material & Construct Fridge Base With Full Tiling Finish

$100

• D PLUMBING WORKS

1) Provide Labour To Install Storage Water Heater (Accessories By Owner)

$180

2) Provide Labour To Install Kitchen Sink And Tap (Accessories By Owner)

$150

3) Provide Labour And Material To Cold Connect Inlet/Outlet Pipe In Kitchen

$90

4) Provide Labour To Install Bathroom Accessories Set For 2 Bathrooms (Accessories By Owner)

FOC

• E CEILING WORKS

1) To Supply & Install L-Box Light Holder With Cove @ Living, Dining Area

$1100

2) To Supply & Install False Ceiling @ Main Entrance & Passage Way Leading To Bedrooms

$200

3) To Supply & Install L-Box Light Holder With Cove @ Bedroom 2

$480

4) To Supply & Install L-Box Light Holder With Cove @ Master Bedroom

$480

• F WINDOW/GLASS WORKS

1) To Supply & Install 2 X Frameless 10mm Thick Clear Tempered Glass Shower Panel @ 2 X Bathrooms

$560

2) To Supply & Install 7ft Black Coloured Tempered Glass Backing For Kitchen Cabinet

$450

• G CARPENTRY WORKS (USING SOLID PLYWOOD IN SELECTED HIGH PRESSURE LAMINATE FINISHING)

Living Room

1)To Design, Fabricate & Install 10.5ft Length X Full Height Shoe Cabinet + Open Shelf + Feature Wall(Conceal Home Shelter)

$2940

+ Dismantle Existing DB Cabinet @ Foyer Area

2) To Design, Fabricate & Install 6ft Length X Full Height Glass Door Display Cabinet + Open Shelf @ Living

$1620

3) Design, Fabricate And Install 7ft Length X Full Height Built-In T.V Feature Wall With T.V Console @ Living

c/w: - Abs-Trimmed Casement Doors & Drawers

- Blum Anti Slam/Soft Closing Hinges For All Doors

- Include 1pc Tinted/Clear Glass For T.V Console

$2100

Bedroom 2

1) To Design, Fabricate & Install 2ft Length X 3ft Height Suspended Special Design Prayer Cabinet

$280

2) Design, Fabricate And Install 9ft Length Suspended L-Shape Study Table + Single Line Drawers With Susupended Top Hung File Storage Cabinet

$2300

Master Bedroom

1) Design, Fabricate And Install 110sqf X 300mm Height Wooden Platform Using Solid Plywood + Balanced Structure Support With Built-in Flip-up Storage

$3630

2) Design, Fabricate And Install 6ft Length X Full Height Built-In T.V Feature Wall

$1020

3) To Design, Fabricate & Install 6ft X Full Height Sliding Door Wardrobe + Single Mirror Door

$1980

4) Design, Fabricate And Install 3ft Length Suspended Dressing Table With Single-Line Drawers

$440

Kitchen

1) Design, Fabricate And Install 5ft Length X 3ft Depth X 1.1m Height Island Bar Counter c/w Abs-Trimmed Casement Doors

$990

2) Supply & Install 5ft Length X 20mm Thick Granite/Quartz Island Bar Counter Top With 50mm Backsplash

$900

3) Design, Fabricate And Install 7ft Bottom Kitchen Cabinet c/w Abs-Trimmed Casement Doors

Kitchen Cabinet c/w:

- 2 Tier Stainless Steel Dish Rack

- 1 no. Aluminium Frame Frosted Glass Panel

- Anti Slam Hinges For All Doors

- 3 nos. Soft Closing Track For Drawers

- PVC Cutlery Tray

$840

4) Supply & Install 7ft Length X 20mm Thick Granite/Quartz Kitchen Counter Top With 50mm Backsplash

$770

5) Design, Fabricate And Install 7ft Top Hung Kitchen Cabinet c/w Abs-Trimmed Casement Doors

$840

6) Provide Labour To Install Hob And Hood (Accessories Provided By Owner)

FOC

7) Design, Fabricate And Install 4ft Bottom Kitchen Cabinet With Laminated Work Top Surface @ Service Yard

$490

Bathrooms

1) Design, Fabricate And Install 2ft Length Suspended Mirror Cabinet (Mirror Included) @ Common Bathroom

$420

2) Design, Fabricate And Install 2ft Length Suspended Vanity Cabinet With Quartz Top @ Common Bathroom

$460

3) Design, Fabricate And Install 3ft Length Suspended Mirror Cabinet (Mirror Included) @ Common Bathroom

$630

4) Design, Fabricate And Install 3ft Length Vanity Cabinet With Quartz Top @ MBR Bathroom

$690

• H DOORS

1) To Supply & Install 3 X Solid Wooden Veneer/Nyatoh Door For 3 X Bedrooms With Lever Handle Lock Set

$960

1) To Supply & Install 2 X Aluminum Bifold Door For 2 X Bathrooms

$440

• J PAINTING WORKS

1) To supply & paint whole unit's internal wall with Nippon Paint Vinilex 5000 (5 Choice Of Colour) 

Internal ceiling white matex paint

$1500

• K WHOLE HOUSE AND GENERAL

To supply and lay protective sheet

$300

To provide haulage & clearing of debris

$300

To provide labour for general cleaning for whole premise

$300

• UPGRADES

To Supply & Install Blum Soft-Closing Hinges For All Casement Doors

1 FOC

To Supply & Install Blum Soft-Closing Drawer Tracks For 4 X Kitchen Drawers

2 FOC

(Top-Up)Upgrade 10ft Kitchen Countertop From Quartz(China) to Eurostone Quartz Worth $800

4 FOC

Upgrade All Cabinet Internal To Coloured PVC Worth $1480

5 FOC

Total: $39,060.00

OPTIONAL ITEMS

MASONRY WORKS

1) To Supply Material & Labour To Overlay 2 X Bathrooms Wall Tiles

$3000

2) To Purchase 400sqf Homogeneous Wall Tiles From Hafary($3/psf) For 2 X Bathroom Wall

$1200

WINDOW/GLASS WORKS

1) To Supply & Install Sliding Aluminum Grilles For All Bedrooms, Living Room & Service Yard

$980

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 6/27/2016 at 9:19 PM, jordonchong said:

Since is ID. The price wise is expected. If you go for a renovation contractor, the quotation can be much lower. This was what my wife n I experienced few months ago. ID are way too exp. 

i already know  this. i'm willing to pay a slightly higher price for an ID to do all the liaising work which i'm too busy to perform.

thanks for your input anyway.

On 6/27/2016 at 9:00 PM, kangeroo168 said:

i would say, some things like demolish walls and floor tiles works are expensive

where can i get cheaper quotes for the items you mentioned?

Agree with kangeroo168. It's better to ask the quote from a few ID companies so that you've a feel on the reasonable prices. If you're interested, I can pm you my ID's contact. My ID is very knowledgeable in renovation & responsible & helpful even 6 months after the completion of my renovation.

On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 0:35 AM, BCChrist78 said:

Agree with kangeroo168. It's better to ask the quote from a few ID companies so that you've a feel on the reasonable prices. If you're interested, I can pm you my ID's contact. My ID is very knowledgeable in renovation & responsible & helpful even 6 months after the completion of my renovation.

Can pm me your id contact and company?